Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Controller - 100% in office. Well-established, organization
located in Fort Lauderdale Why take a Controller role with this
- Leader in their industry, this company has been in business for
over 60 years.
- Promote from within culture. Position is open due to company
- Strong family heritage and tradition dedicated to quality.
- They are a top company in their industry. Equal Opportunity
- Full benefits to include Healthcare, 401k w/match and paid
vacation & holidays What will the Controller do?
- Responsible for all accounting/finance duties at corporate
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policies &
procedures and controls.
- Responsible for the supervision and maintenance of financial
- Oversight of corporate cash management activities.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial results.
- Maintains the financial accounting system.
- Gather all information for annual financial and retirement plan
- Coordinate income tax preparation.
- Assemble capital and operation budget at the consolidated
- Support the analytical needs or the corporate entity.
- Perform other job duties as assigned by supervisor. What the
company needs in the Controller:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
- 7 years of mid/senior management accounting
- CPA preferred.
- Tech savvy. #CFSSEP2022CB2
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Fort Lauderdale , Controller, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!