Company: Spirit Airlines
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 4, 2022
ResponsibilitiesWhat does it mean to be a Spirit Flight
Attendant? - Flight Attendants are the face of Spirit - they
welcome Guests with a smile; they are fun and friendly, relaxed and
confident, playful yet professional. - Spirit Flight Attendants
care about getting Guests where they need to be safely, reliably,
and on time. As a Spirit Flight Attendant, you are responsible for
providing excellence in Guest services and an enjoyable experience
on board any one of our aircrafts. - We proudly fly one of the
youngest fleet in the U.S and are looking for the friendliest
Flight Attendants to fly our skies with us! - Sounds like something
you'd like to do? - We thought so, too. - As a representative of
Spirit Airlines, you will help our Guests love and appreciate
Spirit's unbundled fares. - We proudly make it easy for our Guests
to choose the optional services they value most. Spirit Airlines
Flight Attendants provide leadership, direction, and assistance to
fellow Spirit Team Members and Guests.***Please be advised that you
may be asked to complete a recorded video interview in order to be
considered for this position. This recorded video interview is the
final step of your application process and must be complete in
order for your application to be considered.IncentivesCare Card: A
preloaded care card with $1305 will be provided to all trainees for
meals and expenses at the beginning of training. A daily limit of
$75 is set on the card which cannot be exceeded. Graduation Bonus:
As a reward for successfully graduating from the Flight Attendant
Initial Training program, each trainee will receive a one-time
bonus of $1,250.Tuition Reimbursement: $4,500 tuition reimbursement
maximum per year.
- Responsible for the safety and comfort of Guests aboard the
aircraft while providing exemplary service.
- Provide Guests with briefings pre-flight, during flight, and
- Assist Guests by answering any inquiries they may have in
addition to aiding Guests with their carry-on items, which may
require overhead lifting.
- Market, sell, and provide snacks and beverages to Guests.
- Check emergency equipment and be aware of hazardous situations
in the cabin.
- Demonstrate the use of emergency equipment as required.
- Provides leadership, direction, and assistance during an
emergency situation, including aircraft evacuation, administering
first aid to ill or incapacitated Guests, and during incidents such
as turbulent flights and delayed flights.
- Maintain compliance with all Federal Aviation Regulations as
well as Spirit's policies and procedures.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate
(e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs, or technical
- High School Diploma or GED required, College degree
- At least two (2) years of experience in the Guest Service,
Hospitality and/or Sales/Merchandising industry.
- Required to attend and successfully complete a 4-week Initial
Flight Attendant training.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be at least 5'0 (without shoes).
- Must be able to lift 50lbs from floor to above shoulder level,
ability to reach aircraft overhead bins and storage areas.
- Must be able to comply with our no visible tattoo policy.
- Must be able to comply with our piercing policy. Flight
Attendants are allowed two matching earrings in the earlobe only.
No other visible piercings are allowed. Earlobe gauges and cuffs
are not allowed.
- Must be able to fasten a four point jump seat harness without
the use of extension devices.
- Must have a passport with at least six(6) months of validity
that grants you the ability to travel in and out of the USA and to
all cities/countries served by Spirit Airlines.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without
- Must be dependable, energetic, outgoing, a team player, and
demonstrate leadership and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours, days and holidays.
- Ability to work in close quarters with service animals as well
as all snack items, including but not limited to peanuts.
- Ability to communicate effectively. - Must be proficient in the
English language; bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must maintain a polished, professional and conservative
appearance at all times.
- Driver's license is preferred.We offer a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical,
dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel
benefits, tuition reimbursement, graduation bonus and much more. We
strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our Team Members.
At Spirit Airlines, our mission is to deliver the best value in the
sky and be the most successful airline on Earth! We are leaders in
providing customizable travel options and make it possible for our
Guests to venture further and discover more than ever before by
serving destinations throughout the U.S., Latin America, and the
Caribbean! Imagine making your mark on an organization introducing
100's of new aircraft that will double our fleet!
- Fly With A Winner: -Our constant growth and improvement mean
boundless career opportunities. Team Members develop their careers
rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term
- The Giving Spirit: -We are committed to inspiring positive
change in the cities where we work and live. That starts with
giving back through Corporate Social Responsibility and The Spirit
Airlines Charitable Foundation.
- Be Yourself: We want Team Members to feel empowered to bring
their whole self to work and contribute to our success - that's why
we're committed to building progress in the areas of Diversity,
Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. Our Spirit Family is strong, not
despite our differences, but because of them.
- Travel The World: We offer competitive base salaries with
robust health & welfare benefits, including travel & flight
benefits for you and your family. EEOC StatementSpirit Airlines is
an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. - All aspects of
employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and
qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Spirit Airlines, Fort Lauderdale , Flight Attendant, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!