FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL TIME)
Company: Chartwells Higher Education
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Chartwells HE - -
- We are hiring immediately for a Full Time - FOOD SERVICE
UTILITY - position.
- Location : Nova Southeastern University, 3301 College Ave, Fort
Lauderdale, FL 33314 - Note: online applications accepted only
- Schedule : -Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement : No Eperience Required.
- Starting pay: - per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available - We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1042976 . - The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: - At over 300 colleges and universities around the
country, Chartwells Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus
dining experience. We are challenging the norm and setting new
standards by investing in high-tech, food-infused social spaces
that bring people together to promote meaningful relationships and
interactions. We are food-forward difference makers, bound together
by a desire to feed hungry minds and prepare students for success.
- We are seeking hungry, humble and smart associates who are
looking to join and grow with a diverse organization. We invite you
to start your career journey with us and look forward to hearing
from you. - - Job Summary Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas,
and keeps equipment and utensils clean and orderly. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned. The Benefits We are always
looking for ways to invest in our people both inside and outside of
work to help them achieve their full potential. Both full-time and
part-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Our Commitment to Diversity
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. -
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). - Req ID: 1042976 Chartwells
Keywords: Chartwells Higher Education, Fort Lauderdale , FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL TIME), Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!