Entry Level Promotions Coordinator
Company: A Management Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Company environment is fast-paced, creative, and professional.
Coordinators will work with management and clients to establish and
develop effective campaigns to reach selected targeted
- Client representation across all marketing channels
- Conducting market research for new markets, including local
shops and business districts
- Creating and implementing sales, promotional, and advertising
- Coordinating and maintaining internal relationships with
- Incorporating e-commerce and social media engagement daily
- Managing consumer relations
- Supporting events, marketing and sales opportunities with
- Developing brands in the company portfolioQualifications:
- Knowledge of communications, customer service, marketing, or
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Proven leadership traits either within a previous position, in
school or in a team-based sport/activity
- Interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to implement new processes, multi-task and meet
time-critical deadlinesOur managers work on an individual basis
with every team member, drawing on experience and backgrounds to
offer valuable guidance and feedback. Communication and
collaboration between departments is important!Opportunities for
development and advancement within the company are encouraged.
Great transition into business, marketing, strategy development,
and consulting for new college graduates or those looking to step
into the promotions and events or business management field.
Keywords: A Management Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Entry Level Promotions Coordinator, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!