Company: Weller Management LLC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionA great opportunity to join a team where we often
refer to our colleagues as our daytime family. In joining the
Weller family, you'll find we are unified in our goals and
dedicated to your growth and development, in the same way we are
committed to providing stellar service to our residents, clients
and their assets. That is what makes us one of the Best Places to
Work in Multifamily.Beyond the benefit of having supportive
leadership and corporate resources, Weller offers you competitive
wage as well as a variety of benefits to meet your personal needs
and a great work environment to include employee development and
growth opportunities. Bring your experience, dedication and come
join the team!At Weller, we have a key contributor, full-time
position available. The Groundskeeper is responsible for the upkeep
of grounds, amenities, building exteriors, leasing office, parking
lots and other community buildings and grounds while ensuring all
safety requirements are consistently met with quality standards
delivered. Responsible for assisting with providing timely,
professional, and quality service to residents. This position may
require overtime, hours in the evening and/or weekends to include
on-call schedule. Building a strong cohesive daytime family, this
key contributor will apply solid skills and experience in this
hands-on role to include:
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and presentation of the
community including curb appeal, amenities, leasing office, parking
lots, and all other areas of the property.
- Operates large power lawn mowers, edgers, hand tools, and large
vehicles associated with ground maintenance and landscaping
- Maintain landscape and garden areas by planting grass, trimming
trees and bushes, and fertilizing flowers and other plants.
- Wipe down and clean windows and/or common furniture.
- Waters trees, shrubs, and lawns and performs irrigation
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filter in all vacant
- Install, move and hook up appliances.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as requested--trash vacant
units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts,
- Assist the maintenance department in other tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and
- Completion of high school/GED or specialized vocational
training preferred with a minimum of two (2) years grounds
- Basic math, reading and writing skills required.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional attitude with
prospects and residents.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot equipment.
- Possesses skills in drywall repair, carpentry and other
home-type of construction maintenance.
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with other
staff, vendors, contractors, and residents.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong level of accuracy and
the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines while
following all safety requirements.
- High level of integrity; ability to handle confidential
- Use computers for data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, or
custom applications required.
- Must pass background check and drug testing. This position has
physical requirements that are essential functions of the job to
include use of hand strength to grasp tools, supplies, and
equipment, occasionally climbs ladders, and stairs, frequently lift
and/or move up to 25 to 50 pounds with and without assistance by
another or supporting equipment. Additional requirements are
further detailed during the interview process and full job
description provided. Overview Comprehensive BenefitsA few details
of our comprehensive benefits' program include different medical
plans, dental and vision insurance, Health Savings Account with
employer contribution, and employer-paid short-term and long-term
disability, life insurance, and an EAP. We also have additional
options for supplemental life insurance including critical health
insurance, accident insurance, and pet insurance. You can also
depend on a 401(k) Plan with employer match plus vacation, sick
time, paid holidays, floating holidays, and yes, continuous
education. If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking
for, apply today!Weller complies with federal and state disability
laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and
employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits
and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at
HR@WellerMgt.com or by calling (727) 498-8823. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Weller Management LLC, Fort Lauderdale , GROUNDSKEEPER, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!