Architectural Designer (Fort Lauderdale)
Company: Bermello Ajamil & Partners, Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Bermello Ajamil & Partners, Inc. (BA) is currently accepting
applications for Architectural Designers for its Fort Lauderdale
office. Ideal candidates should be able to apply sound and diverse
knowledge of architectural principles and practices on a broad
array of assignments and building types, and translate conceptual
ideas into detailed plan and construction documents.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform architectural assignments under general
- Review completed reports, plans, estimates, and
- Create and modify architectural project drawings
- Ability to handle designing and drafting assignments including
site plans, floor plans, elevations, and sections required
- Prepare graphics, presentations, contract drawings, and
- Organize and maintain project record information and
- Coordinate with clients, project consultants, and engineers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines and improve process and
- Excellent graphic and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup
- Advanced-level competency in Microsoft Office Suite
- 5 - 10 years of experience in Architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture required; Master's Degree a
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of work samples or
completed projects to be considered
Keywords: Bermello Ajamil & Partners, Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Architectural Designer (Fort Lauderdale), Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!