Corporate Customer Experience Representative
Company: The Singing Machine Company, INC.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Do you enjoy working in a fast-pace corporate environment? -Is
music an essential part of your life? -Singing Machine creates Joy
through music and is continuing to grow! -Come become a part of our
Singing Machine Family! -Our Corporate Customer Experience
Representative will provide technical support to our end users
(Singing Machine customers). -They will also diagnose and
troubleshoot Singing Machine products and/or services as well as
qualify products for warranty options. - - -The Corporate Customer
Experience Representative reports to our Customer Experience
Manager. -Responsibilities include: -
- Addressing incoming calls, live online chats, and email
inquiries from customers regarding karaoke machine products and/or
services. -All of this will be done simultaneously.
- Assisting customers with general unit set up of our products,
the unit's functions, and the services available.
- Providing customers with basic or in-depth troubleshooting
steps (dependent upon their needs) to resolve
operational/functionality issues with karaoke system and/or
- Providing customers with basic and/or in-depth troubleshooting
steps for internet music downloads to resolve music playback
- Utilizing available documentation and resources to identify and
resolve customer concerns quickly and effectively to maximize
same-day resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Creating thorough notes to document customer concerns that
include collaborative troubleshooting and the resolution to ensure
painless hand-off to our Customer Experience Manager, when a
concern is escalated.
- Keeping our customers informed of the progress by checking the
status of work orders in customer record systems and sending
follow-up emails or conducting follow-up calls, when required.
- Meeting key performance metrics for services that align to our
- Providing a value-added experience with outstanding customer
service by effectively communicating with customers in all mediums
to meet evolving customer demand and maximizing customer
- Maintain quality call standards, as trained.SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- An aptitude to quickly learn basic technical concepts and
communicate to technical & non-technical audiences.
- Ability to communicate clear and concise, basic troubleshooting
and problem-solving tasks.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability
to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with MacOS, iOS and/or Android software.
- Strong ability to multi-task in a face-pace environment using
various system resources.
- Ability to speak, write, and type clearly and accurately.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and
equipment (Windows, Microsoft Office Suite).
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Active listening skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Multi-task capabilities.
- Effective time management skills.REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Confident and driven individual with excellent communication
- Quick learner - Has the ability to learn new systems, services
- 1-year technical support experience or equivalent transferrable
skills in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or
equivalent work experience
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule (Will include rotating
Saturdays and working holidays including Christmas Eve and
- Familiar with music files and download procedures
- Familiar with on-line chat inquires
- Familiar with internet research and internet navigation
- Internet computer skills (Chrome and Internet
- Familiar with music file formats and music download procedures
- Familiar with case ticketing system: (Zendesk) a plus
- Familiar with phone system (Five9) a plus
- Call Center Experience (Strongly Preferred)
- Bilingual (Spanish/French/Creole) a PlusAwesome benefits such
as medical, dental, life, and vision insurance paid for employees,
STD, LTD, Aflac, vacation, personal time, sick time, paid holidays
and floating holidays, 401(k) with an employer match, flexible
spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, karaoke, and a general
sense of fun.Qualified and interested candidates should submit
their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.We are
a NASDAQ listed company: MICS
Keywords: The Singing Machine Company, INC., Fort Lauderdale , Corporate Customer Experience Representative, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!