Intake Specialist (Remote)
Company: HR Pals & Recruiting Pals
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Remote Intake and Eligibility Specialist
A FORWARD Intake and Eligibility Specialist will be responsible for
the day-to-day management of application review and award
activities. The Intake and Eligibility Specialist will be required
to have a basic knowledge of the principles, concepts, and
methodology of reviewing applications, determining eligibility, and
demonstrated skills in applying this knowledge in carrying out
assignments, operations, or procedures.
- Review of applications for completeness and accuracy. Ensure
applications are complete for program review (form completed
correctly and all required documents are accurate).
- Contact program applicants and request any/all missing or
- Update applications with correct or missing data.
- Make initial eligibility determinations based on individual
- Maintain accurate, UpToDate case notes in applicant files.
- Provide excellent customer service to program participants and
accurately respond to inquiries about the program.
- Associate Degree in Related Field; Bachelor's Degree is
- 2+ years of experience in a related field; 4+ years of
experience without Bachelor's Degree
- Technically savvy and able to learn new systems and processes
- Strong ability to work well with people from varied cultural,
socioeconomic, educational, and experiential backgrounds
- Customer service experience and effective communication skills
both orally and in writing
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously and handle a
high volume of activity
- Manage files and documents, follow record keeping requirements
and maintain confidentiality
- Bilingual abilities are strongly preferred
- High level of education and attention to detail
- Have U.S. work authorization
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: HR Pals & Recruiting Pals, Fort Lauderdale , Intake Specialist (Remote), Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!