CEI Project Administrator
Company: CDR Maguire Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 13, 2022
CDR Maguire Inc., a national multi-disciplinary engineering and
emergency management consulting firm is seeking a Project
Administrator in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area to assist our
construction engineering inspection (CEI) team throughout Florida.
Individuals will perform the following in this role:
- Directs and assigns specific tasks to inspectors and assists in
all phases of the construction project.
- Responsible for the progress and final estimates throughout the
construction project duration.
- Preparing, reviewing, and distributing weekly and monthly
project reports and meeting minutes
- Reviewing and responding to field issues/conflicts.
- Travel to construction sites throughout the state as
CDR Maguire is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V and EO/AAN/D.
Must be able to work in the United States to apply.
A full-service transportation planning, design, construction
management/construction inspection, and project & program
management engineering firm founded in 1938, CDR-M operates at the
intersection of innovation and alternative delivery solutions. With
offices across the nation, the firm has expanded to provide
engineering consulting services, emergency management solutions,
and disaster health and medical services, overseeing over $2
billion in construction and over $10 billion in disaster recovery.
CDR Maguire is the winner of two Presidential Design Awards and has
been ranked as one of the nation's Top 500 Engineering Firms and
Top Design Firms by Engineering News-Record.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with two (2) years of
engineering experience in construction of major road or bridge
structures; OR if no degree, eight (8) years of relatable
- CTQP final estimate level 2 qualification required.
- FDOT Advanced MOT certification required.
- Experience with the following programs preferred: FDOT
Sitemanager, Engineering Menu, Primavera P6.
- Ability to stay organized and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan and prioritize strategically.
- Very strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide range of
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask with multiple high-priority
demands in an intense, deadline-driven environment.
CDR Maguire provides employees competitive benefits packages and
the resources to develop and succeed in both their professional and
personal lives. We support employees and their eligible family
members with a comprehensive benefits program, which provides
variety and flexibility to meet individual needs.
Keywords: CDR Maguire Inc., Fort Lauderdale , CEI Project Administrator, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!