Company: The Davis Companies
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Marketing Program
Manager to help manage our client's presence at various industry
tradeshows. In this role, you will be partnering with internal and
external resources to ensure our client has a successful on-site
presence. -Job Responsibilities:
- Manage UKG's presence in tradeshows from start to finish:
- Negotiate and sign contracts for industry tradeshows. Includes
booth space, sponsorships, hotel rooms, and after-hours events at
- Manage pre-event, onsite, and post-event marketing
- Work with show management on what is needed for sponsorships,
logos, etc., proofing and approval.
- Secure Booth space location with show management.
- Design booth layout with input from internal staff and exhibit
- Partner with Exhibit house on the planning process from design
to buildout at show site.
- Maintain event-specific budget and reconcile all transactions
- Secure Hotel rooms for show staff. Manage and assign nights
needed and work with hotel housing.
- Secure tradeshow attire for booth staff.
- Organize and manage after-hours events for customers/prospects.
Venue, space, menus, etc.
- Decide on and order promotional materials, collateral, and
giveaways for shows.
- Communicate all in-booth activities to on-site staff prior to
show - travel, hotel, attire, promotions, sponsorship, etc.
- Build strong relationships with sales team, product and support
employees and customers.
- Provide valuable leads and opportunity for sales organization.
- - - -Required Qualifications:--- 5+ years' experience in managing
both tradeshow programs and vendor relations.--- 5+ years'
experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, marketing
automation platforms (e.g. Workfront, Adobe suite).--- Ability to
travel nationally and internationally including weekends, oversee
vendor execution, and ensure UKG branding and processes are being
adhered to onsite at tradeshows.--- Detail Oriented, Excellent
organizational and prioritizing skills. -Preferred Qualifications:
- Proven success in executing multiple events simultaneously and
using both internal and external resources.
- Strong project management skills, analytical ability, both
creative and strategic thinking.
- Event coordinator, HCM Tech experience/knowledge, Marketing
and/or meeting planner background
- Motivated self-starter
- CTSM Certification a plus -Physical Requirements:
- Able to lift at least 40 lbs. when packing and unpacking
supplies for an event.
- Willingness to work long hours prior to and during events.
- Able to be on your feet for over 12 hours while tradeshow/event
is going on.Target Skill Set: -Meeting Planner, Event Planner,
Tradeshow Coordinator, Corporate Events Planner -#piqacc -DAVIS
Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally.
They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality
talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and
representing the best candidates in the marketplace. -We make every
effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage
of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new
role can be. -Apply today and experience "The DAVIS Difference".
-PandoLogic. Keywords: Marketing Program Manager, Location: Fort
Lauderdale, FL - 33317
Keywords: The Davis Companies, Fort Lauderdale , Event Planner, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!