Company: AFS Acceptance
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Awesome opportunity alert within our Funding Department! If we had
to sum up the role of a Loan Processor in one very long sentence it
would be: reviewing auto finance contracts to ensure they're
complete and compliant, while providing awesome customer service to
our dealer partners and sales team members.
We are Credito Real USA Finance and we are one of the nation's top
automobile loan providers headquartered in sunny Fort Lauderdale.
We offer all our team members competitive pay; have a fantastic
work environment and plenty of fun while we work. We also love the
fact that we are helping people every day build better credit and
better lives! Ready to join us?
WHAT YOU'RE DOING
* Reviewing loan documentation to ensure that all of the "I's" are
dotted and "t's" are crossed.
* Providing Make Their Day service (core value alert) to Area Sales
Managers and Dealers when updating them on the status of their
* Conducting third-party verifications to validate required
information on auto loan packages that are received.
* After completing contract reviews and verifications, letting us
know if anything looks out of the norm on the loan package (red
flag alerts are a big part of the job).
* Assisting other teams and team members as needed. We provide an
abundance of opportunities to Be the Student (core value alert) by
learning different roles within other departments and assisting
them as needed.
ESSENTIALS THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL
* 2 -5 years of administrative or customer service experience.
Previous loan processing or loan funding experience is highly
preferred but not required.
* Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly
* Experience within the field of banking, auto or financial
services highly preferred.
* Strong verbal/written communication skills and organizational
skills with the ability to multi-task and react quickly in a
* Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
* High school graduate/GED preferred.
* 3+ years' previous experience in a similar role.
* Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of
race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 / per hour + quarterly bonus.
Location : Ft. Lauderdale
Keywords: AFS Acceptance, Fort Lauderdale , Loan Processor/Funder, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!