Company: Envision Physician Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 13, 2022
OverviewEnvision Healthcare is a multispecialty physician group
and practice management company. Established in 1953, our
organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital
medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and
women's and children's health services to hospitals and health
systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement
Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined
forces to form Envision Physician Services. -As one organization,
we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national
physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local,
customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process
improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare
enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give
healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined
organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48
states and the District of Columbia.If you are looking for a
stable, fast-paced, growing Company in the healthcare industry that
is committed to innovation, excellence, and integrity, then this
may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.We
currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Scheduler
I.Position Summary:A Scheduler I obtains clinician availability
each month and prepare complete hospital schedules. They must fill
all open shifts and emergency openings as they arise. - Scheduling
Coordinators are responsible for after hour's on-call duty on a
rotating basis which varies according to office location. -
- Works with Site Management based on assigned contracts and
needs in a way that meets schedule requirement while minimizing
excess compensation. Keeps Site Management apprised of schedule
status on a regular basis, engaging their support as needed.
- Educates clinicians on scheduling protocols and guidelines.
Develops strong relationships with clinicians communicating via the
phone, text and email to understand their needs and gain
commitments to fill needed shifts. Leverages relationship to
persuade and influence clinicians to take on additional shifts.
Networks with clinicians to obtain clinician referrals to assist in
- Within the scope of the Schedulers established authority
limits, analyzes the situation and independently negotiates with
clinicians to obtain commitments to fill shifts on an emergency
basis while minimizing Increased Compensation. Escalates excess
clinician compensation requests to appropriate management for
- Establish strong relationships with internal and external
team-members. Work closely with credentialing, enrollment,
recruiting, payroll, CSS and client administration to communicate
- Following up on new providers to ensure completion of their
required orientation before scheduling for their first shift or
communicate schedule status or problems.
- Problem solves with scheduling team members to brainstorm
issues, establish best practices, new approaches and provides
support in filling shifts.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency, flexibility and a positive
approach to problem solving within our fast-paced environment.
- Enters schedules into company data base and distributes as
necessary within established deadlines; reconciles and tracks work
hours for all clinicians and submits information to payroll for
processing; and provides various reports to management as requested
on a timely basis.
- Works on-call on a rotational basis, to cover evening, weekend
or holiday emergencies. Communicates problems to operation's and
site management as necessary.
- Responsible for adhering to Information Security Policies and
ensuring Envision is as secure as possible.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 1-year scheduling or related experience is required
- Proven ability at cultivating relationships, delivering high
level customer service in a complex and fast paced environment
- Recruiting experience, a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to show independent thinking, analysis and problem
- Demonstrated proficiency in scheduling and managing large
- Proven success with all of the following:
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- developing strong relationships via the phone, text and
- detail oriented and able to multi-task
- team player, able to collaborate with and support others
- meeting stringent deadlines in a fast-paced team environment,
handling conflict with poise and working well under pressureIf you
are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a
strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a highly
competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.Envision
Healthcare uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify. Envision Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Fort Lauderdale , SCHEDULER I, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!