Front Desk Operations Supervisor
Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Job DescriptionAre you ready to grow your dream career while
making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations
Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership
with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and
help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams
Currently offering $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
$500 paid at 30 days and $500 paid at 90 days of employment.
Supervise the Front Office staff to ensure excellent owner/guest
service. Actively listen and respond positively to owner/guest
questions, concerns, and requests using brand or property specific
processes to resolve issues and delight owners and guests.
Supervise other front desk associates to ensure property coverage
and prompt owner/guest service addressing their needs in a
professional, positive, and timely manner. Process all owner/guest
check-ins while confirming reservations and villa/room assignments.
Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, and
credit/debit cards. Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness
of rooms for check-in. Anticipate and address owner/guests' service
Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating,
counseling, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees; serve
as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair
Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to
manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and
personal appearance is clean and professional; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Fort Lauderdale , Front Desk Operations Supervisor, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!