FortLauderdaleRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Fort Lauderdale jobs

Full Stack Engineer

Company: Davis Companies, Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 17, 2021

Job Description:

Insight Global is looking to hire a Senior Engineer to join our clients Product Development team. This team is responsible for upgrades, new development, and maintenance on their internal and consumer web and mobile applications. This person will be working cross-functionally with the 40+ development teams within the organization, so communication and acumen is crucial for success in the role. The ideal candidate will have ample experience with Typescript or PowerShell, some back-end knowledge, hands-on experience with building CI/CD pipelines from scratch and deploying to the cloud. 75% of the role will be new development/new builds, and the other 25% will be DevOps work, backlog, and maintenance. This person should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be able to switch gears quickly. They should be a self-starter who can think on their feet and is eager and passionate to learn and grow within a large enterprise organization.


TeamCity

Aptitude to build new pipelines for GCP

GitHub Actions
4+ years as a Software Engineer with experience writing automation scripts for build and release processes using Typescript to integrate on the front end

2+ years of hands-on experience building pipelines from scratch with DevOps tools such as TeamCity, BitBucket, Git, etc.

1+ year of experience with either Java OR C# for maintenance

Experience with Source Management / Source Control (preferrable Git)

Relevant experience deploying to any public cloud (GCP preferred)

Keywords: Davis Companies, Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Full Stack Engineer, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Florida jobs by following @recnetFL on Twitter!

Fort Lauderdale RSS job feeds