Company: Compass Group
Location: FORT LAUDERDALE
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 2, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire job
application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search
for the requisition ID number 551835.
- We have an opening for 2 full-time STOREROOM/DELIVERY
- Location: Nova Southeastern University - 3301 College
Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314 Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule: Open availability including
some nights & weekends, according to business needs.
- Requirement: Previous storeroom experience is
preferred. Must also have a valid driver's license.
- Perks: $300
Retention Bonus for FT hires & $150 for PT hires
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video
introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and
get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative
concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly
established ourselves as the leading college and university
foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the
Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect
on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come,
especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We
foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are
offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for receiving storage
and inventory for all departmental supplies and food stuffs, along
with maintaining sanitation in storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to
ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
- Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper
storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by
non-spoilage of food.
- Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of
perishable food items per standards.
- Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as
indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
- Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as
established by company ordering protocols and procedures.
- Secures designated areas of potential theft, dangerous
chemicals, supplies and equipment to safeguard associates. Follows
all security procedures regarding storeroom organization.
- Transports food and supplies in appropriate containers or
vehicles as indicated to ensure food or supplies arrive safely and
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving and distributing food
supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used to
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in
the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions
recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets. Utilizes
equipment in performing job functions according to department
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record may be required
in some cases where transporting supplies on behalf of the company
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Compass Group, Fort Lauderdale , STOREROOM/DELIVERY (FULL-TIME), Other , FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!