Regional Chain Manager, On Premise-SE
Company: Pernod Ricard USA
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Title: Regional Chain Manager, On Premise-SE
Location: Florida, Remote
Who are we?
Pernod Ricard USA is the premium spirits and wine company in the
U.S. The company's leading spirits and wines include such
prestigious brands as ABSOLUT Vodka, Chivas Regal Scotch Whisky,
The Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Jameson Irish Whiskey,
Malibu, Kahla Liqueur, Beefeater Gin, and Avin Tequila such
superior wines as Jacob's Creek and Brancott Estate; and such
exquisite champagnes and sparkling wines as Perrier-Jout Champagne,
G.H. Mumm Champagne and Mumm Napa sparkling wines. Learn more about
our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at
Working at Pernod Ricard
Working for Pernod Ricard USA means working for the co-leader in
the global wines and spirits industry - and having the opportunity
to work with great people and great brands in diverse and
challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and
creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading
premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of
entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics.
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit
of collaboration, and encourages ongoing professional development.
Pernod Ricard USA recognizes the importance of continuously
building upon our diverse workforce and inclusive culture. We
believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces
differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and
The primary purpose of this role is to drive availability,
visibility and velocity on our PRUSA spirits and wine portfolio for
an assigned chain customer base of regional chains critical to the
Southeast market but not exclusively by developing / owning /
driving strategic account plans that will deliver the results to
beat the market . This individual will work closely with key
internal partners within the Chains Division, Brand and other
cross-functional teams to establish tailored customer and marketing
plans that deliver a win for the customer, their guest and PRUSA.
As an important member of the FL, GA & NC teams, key to success is
effective and productive collaboration with the GM/Region Director
and his/her teams to ensure alignment on budgets, priority brands
Jobs to Do
- Ensure PRUSA Brand availability with Chain Account base to grow
overall share faster than the category outpacing competitive set as
measured in NABCA.
- Secure visibility and win velocity with the right signature and
seasonal LTO drinks on menu as well as activations for Pernod
Ricard total spirits & wine portfolio.
- Crystallize the sell story grounded in consumer and category
insights that delivers the triple win for the chain, their customer
and Pernod Ricard.
- Focus on growing NNS (value).
- Plan and develop regional marketing and sales initiatives as
well as brand priorities for assigned regional accounts including
- Leverage effective nationally generated ideas in developing
regional level sales tactics.
- Communicate, survey, sell-in and implement regional marketing
and sales initiatives as well as brand priorities.
- Identify shopper marketing, multicultural and digital
- Manage PowerBi Mandate Tracker chain inputs and communicate and
measure compliance opportunity to the key states.
- Resource PowerBi ACE tool to identify the leading priorities to
grow the business and beat competitive set.
- Build chain customer forecasts in Exceedra.
- Strengthen and build relationships with key customer(s) in a
defined number of accounts in the market and collaborate with
division sales, marketing teams and distributors to establish
tailored marketing plans for accounts.; Relationships will include
Buyer, Brand, Distributor and State Field Team GM, Director and
- Manage and communicate national level plans, programs, and
approvals directly to the distributor and PR teams to ensure
excellent execution at the outlet level.
- Conduct formal action-oriented quarterly meetings with Key
State GM/Region Director to discuss Fiscal progress, current
opportunities and forward-looking needs to support the business.
Establish regular monthly check-in calls as well.
- Be the On Premise Chain expert for FL, GA & NC supporting the
broader team with best practices, effective sell stories and NABCA
data to win and grow the overall on premise business.
Tracking / Metrics
- Create account level execution and compliance metrics to track
distributor and account performance. Conduct post analysis to
validate ROI on programs executed. Create reports for Director,
National On-Premise Chains, as well as the FL, GA & NC Region
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience/Background: A minimum of 5-7 years of proven success
in sales and sales management across a large number of diverse
national and/or regional account customers. Prior distributor
management experience and lead buyer call experience is
- A demonstrated record of success in establishing and delivering
sales goals and implementing strategic initiatives thru direct
reports and leading teams to achieve objectives.
- A track record for effectively managing budgets and maximizing
returns on investment.
- An entrepreneurial approach to managing their business and
experience working in a smaller team environment.
- Strong facility with Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Excel and
Work is performed in a typical field environment, with moderate
demands for movement and lifting.
Travel: Frequent travel to customer sites is required as
corporate COVID restrictions begin to lift. (40% of time)
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance
bonuses and domestic & international career development
- Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with
- Offers will be subject to United States local terms.
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Keywords: Pernod Ricard USA, Fort Lauderdale , Regional Chain Manager, On Premise-SE, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!