Company: DS Waters of America, Inc.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Overview of the Production Mechanic position
This position is responsible for preventative maintenance,
troubleshooting, and repair on all plant machinery and equipment to
sustain production at high efficiency levels.
- Maintain equipment including mechanical, electrical, hydraulic,
pneumatic and fluid handling systems.
- Accurately record project activities and prepares appropriate
operating standards and/or maintenance procedures for all equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of maintenance equipment area.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of maintenance supplies.
- Establish and maintain communication with appropriate equipment
vendors and suppliers.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience
of (3) three to (5) five years with a stable work history
- Minimum three (3) years of production equipment maintenance
experience, preferably in food and beverage environment.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems knowledge.
- Ability to understand blueprints, diagrams and ladder logic
- Experience with software interface tools for Allen Bradley or
GE PLCs and windows based software preferred.
- Proficient in using hand, power, shop and diagnostic
- Skilled in electrical power/controls, mechanical and fluid
- Trade or Technical school certification preferred.
- Forklift experience (required in some locations).
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee
and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and
where they need water and creating customers for life by making
better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we
deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail
locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and
three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock,
Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs,
Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery,
Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6
million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail
locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the
U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also
proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information
about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: DS Waters of America, Inc., Fort Lauderdale , Production Mechanic, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!