Front Desk Supervisor
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Position Summary: Responsible for daily supervision of the front
desk staff, quality service and guest satisfaction,
Essential Functions:Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ensure all front office team members deliver the brand promise
and provide exceptional guest service.
- Assist in greeting and checking in guests.
- Ensure front office staff is familiar with products and
- Handle all guest issues in a courteous and efficient manner
ensuring problem resolution is satisfactory.
- Ensure front office team members are in proper uniform and
adhere to the Company's grooming standards.
- Ensure all brand standard training for the front office team is
completed within the required time frame as dictated by the
- Ensure company policies are adhered to, relating to financial
record keeping, money handling and licensing including timely and
accurate report of financial information.
- Ensure daily arrival of VIP's, special request rooms, long stay
guest rooms are pre-blocked in advance. Work with Housekeeping to
ensure each room is prepared with appropriate amenities.
- Work with Housekeeping and Engineering to clock rooms as
necessary for maintenance.
- Adhere to hotel grooming and uniform standards.
- Act as guest's personal concierge by possessing knowledge and
accommodating any outside entertainment, dining, and activities for
- Perform any additional tasks requested by management.
Drug Free Workplace
Kolter Hospitality participates in E-Verify
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Experience: Two (2) years related experience. Hospitality
Hours Required: Scheduled days and times may vary based on hotel
needs. May be required to work weekends.
- Ability to operate a computer, phone, and other office
equipment. Opera knowledge preferred.
The description is a summary of primary qualifications and
responsibilities. The job description is not intended to include
all duties or qualifications that may be required now or in the
Source: Hyatt Brands
Keywords: Hyatt, Fort Lauderdale , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!