Company: Catholic Health Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Summary & Objective
The Account Executive is a professional sales consultant who is
responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with
physicians, physician office staff, social workers and case
managers and increase referral activity and admissions into
Catholic Hospice, Inc program.
- Acts as a consultant to our referral sources to educate them
about Empath Health services, access to hospice care and delivery
of end of life care.
- Proactively analyzes business trends and constructs appropriate
growth plans within their territory.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to maximize the
productivity and increase census.
- Consistently visits referral sources to educate about Hospice
- Increase our referral base by ensuring effective communication
takes place with referral sources.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships across
organizational boundaries to share information improve
team-centered goals and leverage capabilities.
- Ability to respond to diverse referral sources regarding
questions pertaining to Hospice services.
- Work collaboratively with Admissions and Community Relations to
develop and integrate marketing strategies into the admission
- Travels throughout South Florida and expand territory as
business needs dictate.
- Ensure referrals are taken from all sources, not limited to
phone orders, including MD's, SW's, case managers, patients, and
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions of the position.
- Organizes meetings with referral sources to provide educational
information on Catholic Hospice services as well as on any other
- Educates the community regarding hospice philosophy and concept
through a case by case consultation with people in the community or
educational in-service or seminar.
- Functions as a Catholic Hospice, Inc. representative at various
trade shows, meetings and community functions.
- Collaborate with the Admissions team to maximize the efficiency
and promptness of the referral process.
- Communicate with referral sources about appointments, MD
orders, time frames for admission, and overcome any other barriers
that may preclude us from a prompt and efficient admission.
- Coordinate as needed or directed with the Finance Department to
ensure all avenues are taken for a prompt admission to Catholic
Hospice, Inc., ensuring reimbursement areas are explored and
verified prior to the admission process.
- Recognizes, reinforces and enhances the role of the volunteer
in Hospice services provided.
- Ability to interact with the public and other employees in a
positive manner and promote a cooperative working environment.
- Attend various meetings as requested with minimal advanced
- Maintain your required licenses, certifications and mandatory
- Comply with all policies, local, state and federal laws and
- Provide other duties of other team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- May serve as an interim department leader depending on
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and push/pull
up to 250+ pounds, walk, climb stair or ladders, stand on feet for
extended periods of time, etc.
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and
activities may change or be assigned at any time.
CHS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, or related field or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years outreach, professional relations, marketing or sales
- 5 years clinical / healthcare expertise in ALF/NH/ILF/Hospital
- Must have knowledge of computer office/clinical software.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English
Keywords: Catholic Health Services, Fort Lauderdale , ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!