Utilizing a centralized project management tracking system,
implements and manages standard project management processes and
methodologies that ensure projects are delivered on-time, within
budget, adhere to high quality standards, and meet business
- Maintain broad expertise across areas of: Marketing program and
campaign development, including digital communications via web
sites, display advertising, email marketing, search engine
optimization, search engine marketing and social media.
- Responsible for management of assigned projects, including
coordination, status reports, and stability of the project work
effort to support the broader marketing strategy and
- Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of
information between project stakeholders in order to ensureproject
objectives are advancing successfully; manages progress and
- Develops project scope, deliverables and plans in alignment
with project objectives, while identifying projectresources.
- Manages project implementation to achieve project goals while
controlling resources, risks, cross-project dependencies,
conflicts, timelines, costs, and report on project/program
- Creates and maintains production schedules and budget
- Assists with identifying annual priorities and recommend
appropriate interventions to achieve goals.
- Supports and facilitates data gathering, data analysis and data
reporting requirements for all project phases.
Competencies and skills:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the
standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by
demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence
by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests,
resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and
behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific
assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for
own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts
constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the
accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive
and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in
direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job
responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various
audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
- ORGANIZATION SKILLS: Organizes work to achieve maximum
- MANAGING BUSINESS PRIORITIES: Adapts to changing business
priorities while achieving established goals and timelines.
- MANAGING BUDGETS: Prepares and administers departmental budgets
and related expenditures.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Leads project teams and implements project
plans in accordance with established goals and measures.
Education equivalent experience:
- marketing, communication, business or other relevant
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective
communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work
with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful
environment and take appropriate action.
Required Work Experience: 5+ years of experience in a project
management role including managing multiple concurrent projects to
successful completion, preferably in marketing.3+ years of
experience in the areas of marketing, digital marketing, product
marketing/management, strategic planning, customer and market needs
analysis, or product life cycle planning. Healthcare experience
preferred, but not required. Experience working in cross-functional
and matrix-managed organizations through times of growth and
Skills In-depth knowledge and proficiency in various Project
Management methodologies (ex. Waterfall, Agile, etc. Exceptional
written and verbal communication skills including ability to
develop presentations and present to management. Basic knowledge
and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures.
Ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal
supervision. Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Proficiency with Workfront and/or SharePoint, preferred.
- Bending and Stooping ; ; ; 40.00%
- Keyboard Entry ; ; ; 60.00%
- Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 40.00%
- Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient ; ; ; 40.00%
- Reaching ; ; ; 40.00%
- Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm ; ; ; 60.00%
- Sitting ; ; ; 60.00%
- Squatting ; ; ; 40.00%
- Standing ; ; ; 60.00%
- Walking ; ; ; 60.00%
- Audible Speech ; ; ; 60.00%
- Hearing Acuity ; ; ; 60.00%
- Distinguish Color ; ; ; 60.00%
- Seeing - Far ; ; ; 60.00%
- Seeing - Near ; ; ; 60.00%
- Dust ; ; ; 20.00%
- Computer Monitor ; ; ; 60.00%
- Wet or Slippery Surfaces ; ; ; 20.00%
Since its inception in 1953, Memorial Healthcare System has been
a leader in providing high-quality healthcare services to South
Florida residents. Today, it is one of the largest public
healthcare systems in the nation with over 14,000 team members and
highly regarded for its exceptional patient- and family-centered
care. Memorial's patient, physician and employee satisfaction rates
are some of the most admired in the country, and the system is
recognized as a national leader in quality healthcare.
Memorial has a reputation as one of Florida's leading healthcare
systems and is supported by a distinguished medical staff. In fact,
the vast majority of physicians are board certified or board
qualified in their specialties and have been trained at many of the
nation's finest medical schools and hospitals. Because of its
distinguished medical staff and services, Memorial draws patients
from South Florida and beyond.
Many prestigious healthcare awards have been earned by Memorial
Healthcare System and its facilities. The accolades include: Modern
Healthcare magazine's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Florida
Trend magazine's Best Companies to Work for in Florida, 100 Top
Hospitals, Consumer Choice Award, Best-Run Hospital, Best Nursing
Staff, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Maternity Hospital.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it
be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification.