Creative Project Manager
Company: Bang Energy
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Skip to content
Search for: Cart / $ 0.00 0 Log In / Register
Creative Project Manager
Full Time Weston FL Posted 7 months ago
- This role reports to the Head Of Project Management, but is
dotted lined to the CEO with respect to updates and project
- Works closely with cross-functional resources/teams, mainly
R&D, QC and Legal, to update the graphic team regarding all
product life cycle evolutions that can impact product claims,
nutrition facts and ingredients.
- Acts as the key communicator outbound from the graphics team to
all internal departments, our CEO, and Marketing, including but not
limited to, vendor follow up on all samples and labels for all
brands, internal approval reviews executed in a timely manner, and
filling out various shared docs that keep others informed on
- Has the experience and the opportunity to assess and
collaborate with the graphics team through discovery in order to
create new best practices and structure that will allow the
department to become more well-oiled.
- Has an appreciation for Creative people and the Creative
process in order to build close relationships with them and help to
trouble shoot challenges.
- Has the ability to pivot priorities based on changes requested
by the CEO and shifting focus relative to evolving production
- Monitors and reports on existing project process challenges,
offers suggested improvements and solutions to the Head Of Project
Management for review and adoption.
- Partners closely with the team leads in the graphics department
to stay in the loop on all projects stages, in order to lead all
updates in key meetings.
- Stays close to evolving targeted production dates to assure our
CEO is aware of how potential continued changes from him, may
impact launch goals.
- Able to deliver updates to the CEO in a clear, concise manor
with accurate status for various moving parts.
- Has experience in both a start-up and structured environment,
possesses an entrepreneurial mind, maximizes time, and knows how to
connect dots towards betterment.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in with a
brand who ideates product, and/or a creative agency who works with
brands. B.A. Degree OR over 4 + years of project management
experience in lieu of a degree.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Design, Marketing, Communication,
Merchandising, or related field preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, in
addition to creating them.
- Has a whatever it takes attitude and team building spirit.
- Exudes patience and promotes change in a positive way in order
to promote adoption from team members.
- A track record of performance meeting targets and
- Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoys working in a
fast-paced, and at times, challenging environment that is
- The ability to hold people accountable while allowing them to
share their voice per instance.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of
employees with different skill sets.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
(written and verbal).
About Bang Energy
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been
producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an
unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and
performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage
innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold
Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and
distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such
prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring
super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to
drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health
promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic
retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling
beverage of all time in the worlds largest health food retailers:
GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for steering and
organizing the graphics team by managing the workflow of various
stages of product lifecycle with respect to packaging, POS,
advertising, video content, motion graphics, from inception to
completion and final approval stages. The CPM owns the change
tracker and all daily creative workflow shifts to help keep the
team on track, while simultaneously providing updates to
cross-functional team members who rely on graphic project
completion to fulfill their roles.
Position type: Full-Time, Monday Friday 9:00am- 6:00pm
Location : Weston, FL
Job Category Marketing
Name * Email * Phone * LinkedIn Profile Link * Instagram Profile
Link * Facebook Profile Link * How Did You Hear About Vpx * Are You
Legally Authorized To Work In The United States Without Employer
Support Or Sponsorship * By Providing Us With Your Phone Number On
This Employment Application Form You Acknowledge And Agree That We
May Contact You At This Number We Will Not Use This Number For
Marketing Or Advertising Solicitation Purposes * Comments Cover
Letter Attach Resume * No file chosen Browse
- Terms and Conditions
- Shipping Policy
- Giveaways Policy
- Bang Points Policy
THE BANG ANTI-DIET
Sign up for early notifications for the launch of Jack Owocs New
First Name * Last Name * Email Address * Copyright 2020 Bang Energy
| Bang Energy All Rights Reserved Bang Energy Press Alt+1 for
screen-reader mode. Stop this message with Alt+0.
Keywords: Bang Energy, Fort Lauderdale , Creative Project Manager, Other , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!