Coordinates and assists with the implementation of multiple
clinical research studies.
- Responsible for completing, organizing, and submitting
Institutional Review Board (IRB) for phase 1 - 4 trials required by
the sponsor. Conducts initiation, monitoring and close out visits
with the sponsor.
- Manages the handling of adverse events, compliance and other
participant-related issues. Handles resolution of data queries with
- Processes and ships research specimens per protocol
- Collaborates to ensure the compliance with local, state and
federal regulations and standards. Assists with responding to and
preparing for audits and participates in audits.
- Responsible for training and educating staff. Coordinates the
preparation and delivery of departmental communications,
presentations and marketing/educational materials.
- Assists in training/mentoring of CRC I and other team members
Competencies and skills:
- STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR: Acts in a manner that supports the
standards of communication, respect, privacy, and teamwork by
demonstrating a commitment to professional and ethical
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Demonstrates commitment to service excellence
by promptly addressing internal/external customer issues/requests,
resolving concerns while maintaining a professional image and
behavior to build and enhance the patient/family/customer
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Accepts ownership of job roles and specific
assignments/goals; works independently, takes responsibility for
own actions; admits mistakes and judgment errors; and accepts
constructive feedback. Connects personal work results to the
accomplishment of team and organizational goals.
- RESPONDING TO CHANGE: Accepts change and adapts in a positive
and productive manner; handles unexpected situations and changes in
direction calmly and with confidence. Views new assignments and job
responsibilities as an opportunity for growth.
- RESEARCH - REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: Promotes departmental
compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Reports Adverse
events and resolves data queries.
- RESEARCH - REPORTING: Prepares and reports research
- ACCURACY: Completes work assignments within established quality
and/or quantity standards.
- DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS: Builds positive and productive
business relationships with individuals and groups.
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Communicates effectively with various
audiences using the most appropriate method for the situation.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Education equivalent experience:
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective
communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work
with minimal supervision. Demonstrates ability to work effectively
as a team member. Ability to multi-task.
Required Work Experience: Two (2) years of clinical research
- Keyboard Entry 80.00%
- Lifting or Carrying 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 80.00%
- Pushing or Pulling 0 - 25 lbs Non-Patient 80.00%
- Repetitive Movement Hand/Arm 80.00%
- Sitting 80.00%
- Standing 60.00%
- Walking 60.00%
- Audible Speech 80.00%
- Hearing Acuity 80.00%
- Depth Perception 80.00%
- Distinguish Color 80.00%
- Seeing - Far 80.00%
- Seeing - Near 80.00%
- Blood and/or Bodily Fluids 40.00%
- Latex 40.00%
- Computer Monitor 80.00%
Since its inception in 1953, Memorial Healthcare System has been
a leader in providing high-quality healthcare services to South
Florida residents. Today, it is one of the largest public
healthcare systems in the nation with over 14,000 team members and
highly regarded for its exceptional patient- and family-centered
care. Memorial's patient, physician and employee satisfaction rates
are some of the most admired in the country, and the system is
recognized as a national leader in quality healthcare.
Memorial has a reputation as one of Florida's leading healthcare
systems and is supported by a distinguished medical staff. In fact,
the vast majority of physicians are board certified or board
qualified in their specialties and have been trained at many of the
nation's finest medical schools and hospitals. Because of its
distinguished medical staff and services, Memorial draws patients
from South Florida and beyond.
Many prestigious healthcare awards have been earned by Memorial
Healthcare System and its facilities. The accolades include: Modern
Healthcare magazine's Best Places to Work in Healthcare, Florida
Trend magazine's Best Companies to Work for in Florida, 100 Top
Hospitals, Consumer Choice Award, Best-Run Hospital, Best Nursing
Staff, Best Pediatric Hospital and Best Maternity Hospital.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it
be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It
is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work
performed by employees within this classification.