We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our
technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are
relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from
anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for
ever-improving performance drive our company and our people
forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Digital Sales Representative-Territory Manager is part of
the Sales team responsible for selling Citrix solutions to
prospective and existing medium businesses customers in the
assigned territory. You the individual will carry an annual,
You are a take-charge, proactive, Sales Representative. You love
to develop end-user customer accounts and re-seller partnerships.
You thrive in a consultative phone sales role. You're able to
easily establish rapport with customers/prospects with the end goal
of being a trusted advisor. When asked "what drives you?" you
reply, "the opportunity to be part of an organization whose culture
drives everything we do, including changing the way people
- Develop and apply an understanding of Citrix products, sales
methodology, processes, prospecting techniques and customer base to
sell to end users
- For new business, invest time and effort into learning and
practicing prospecting techniques, while following up on inbound
leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing
- For existing customer base, call on and develop relationships
with an emphasis on new product sales to our customer base. Account
expansion and retention activities include cross selling into new
areas, solution selling, negotiation and closing.
- Begin to achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards
achieving account strategies with field counterparts.
- Learn to input accurate and timely forecasts as well as
opportunity updates in SalesForce.com for management visibility in
- Set qualified appointments for the field counterparts with new
and existing customers to address their IT challenges and business
- Begin to establish relationships with key channel partners,
system integrators, and any other external partner to develop and
achieve the defined account strategies and opportunity plans.
- Begin to establish relationships with field sales, systems
engineers, consultants, and sales specialists to maximize full
potential of every opportunity.
- Learn and begin to deliver product presentations to customers
focusing on selling and positioning Citrix solutions.
- Identify and develop opportunities across different product
groups in order to leverage sales opportunities.
- Achieve at least 4 hours of daily phone time and 40 verifiable
outbound phone connections per day which is an MBO measurement of
Role and Responsibilities
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations via
telephone and computer with customers required.
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through
basic consultative selling methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple
tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Developing knowledge of Citrix products and solutions
- History of successful target attainment
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems preferably
- Experience with MS Office and internet
- Knowledge of two tier channel sales (VAR, distribution, and
- University/Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of Sales experience
- 3-5 years of successful B2B sales experience at a software
company in Inside Sales or similar environment preferred
- 3+ years of experience identifying and working with C-level
- Phone cold calling experience preferred
- Experience in a high tech, indirect sales and procurement
environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving
customer adoption of technology is preferred
- CCSP certification a plus
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able
to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a
simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we
work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a
difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do
what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just
described you, then we really need to talk.
ShareFile (Inside Sales)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We
create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work
whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and
collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer
competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give
you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier
status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix
Recruitment Policy Notice at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request
for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the job application process,
please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving
Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles
of similar qualifications.