Company: Calvary Christian Academy
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB TITLE: Preschool Caregiver
DEPARTMENT: Early Childhood Education
The role of the Caregiver is to be responsible for the care and
supervision of children ages 4 month to 3 years of age.
The Caregiver is directly responsible for working with other
Caregivers to ensure continuity of care is maintained throughout
the day at the center. The Caregiver is responsible for the care
and supervision of all children in assigned classroom in the
- Set up/break down of classroom furniture to prepare for church
- Co-labor with other Caregivers for the purpose of creating a
nurturing spiritual, academic and socially stimulating
- Supervise and support children's physical needs with assistance
- Plan and prepare lesson plans for academic, and
social/emotional development of each child in assigned
- Plan and provide lesson pans for the spiritual development of
- Receive and provide assistance with snacks and lunches
- Provide assistance and supervision for napping
- Provide assistance with daily diapering or bathroom needs
- Prepare daily reports for parents of each child in assigned
- Assist with behavior management of children in classroom
- Provide oral reports as per parent request
- Proper documentation of significant incidents or accidents
- Provide for the safety and security of each child in assigned
- Escort and monitor children traveling to and from
- Follow cleaning procedures as designated by childcare
- Complete required 45 hours of childcare training for ACSI & DCF
- A strong commitment to the philosophies and mission of Calvary
Chapel as well as the educational philosophies of Calvary Christian
- Excellent interpersonal skills with regard to children, their
parents, and colleagues.
- Love for children and a desire to see that they have a right
relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Spiritual gifts of teaching, discernment, service, helps and
- An educational background in early childhood is preferred.
- Candidate agrees to register within ninety days of employment
to obtain the necessary forty five hours mandated by the county and
state licensing agencies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be physically able to run after toddlers, carry squirming
toddlers, or crawl/play on floor with infants/toddlers.
- Must be able to clean tables and floors and be able to tolerate
Keywords: Calvary Christian Academy, Fort Lauderdale , Preschool Caregiver, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!