Company: NTT DATA Services
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
NTT DATA's Client is currently seeking a Technical Customer
Experience Leader to directly lead the efforts of local and remote
delivery personnel to ensure customer needs and contract
requirements/SLAs are met. Responsibilities include the management
and oversight of service delivery processes, which may include
incident management, problem management, request management, change
management, service level management and configuration management
as well as resource coordination, client management, dispute and
technical resolution management, and communications at various
levels during services engagements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Takes the lead role in managing customer relationships.
- Accountable for the delivery of service commitments to
customers for their account(s).
- Sets project timeframes and priorities based on project
objectives and ongoing assignments.
- Develops account plans that reflect Customer and NTT Data's
- Mentors team members on delivery management best practices and
process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for managing Delivery team members, which may
include lower level leaders.
- Manages multiple third-party partners in the successful
delivery of technical solutions.
- Analyzes quantitative, qualitative and trend data, recognizes
how individual data points fit into a situation as a whole.
- Anticipates operational issues and develops preventative
- Resolves escalated problems to maintain strong customer
- Solves problems impacting the area in a systematic and clear
manner that can be understood by subordinates and colleagues.
- Provides complex metrics and reporting support to all relevant
- Responsible for holding Customer Governance meetings and
accountable for ensuring Crisis Management/Business Continuity
Plans are developed and active.
Keywords: NTT DATA Services, Fort Lauderdale , Leader, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!