Director of Retail Sales & Operations
Company: Liquivida Lounge
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Liquivida Lounge is a wellness spa offering nutrient IV therapy,
medical aesthetics, and weight loss solutions that help people
become the best version of themselves. Our company has been
featured in Coconut Creek Life Magazine, South Florida Business
Journal, Good News Florida, and the Observer as a trendy business
thats helping people stay healthy.
Director of Retail Sales & Operations
Job type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all store operations and team building activities for
corporately owned and managed locations.
- Coach & develop in-store staff to achieve daily, weekly, and
monthly sales revenue goals and key performance indicators.
- Serve as a business coach, helping store managers meet their
growth roadmap, carefully monitoring sales and profit goals across
key departments and product categories.
- Work with vendors to leverage incentive programs and
volume-based discounts to design aggressive promos that boost
- Develop a promotional calendar with the consumer marketing team
to launch attractive sales promotions at the local level.
- Assist in the hiring, onboarding, and ongoing training of new
- Implement enhancements to the customer experiences by working
closely with the corporate marketing team.
- Manage people, strategies, and operations with data, using a
performance scorecard that helps key stakeholders stay on
- Enhance and lead communication of priorities and strategic
initiatives through proactive and effective one-to-one, written,
and group communication on conference calls, for example.
- Supervise the implementation of in-store marketing (across the
region), flagging inconsistencies and inappropriate use of branded
materials, sales tools, in-store signage, among others.
- Elevate the customer experience at each of the locations by
paying careful attention to detail, customer services breaks, and
mishaps related to execution.
- Provide customer and market intelligence to the executive team,
assisting in the adjustments of our marketing and franchise
Professional Skills & Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and
motivate team members to achieve their sales goals.
- Superb communication skills both verbal and written, with an
emphasis on building a positive and high productive culture.
- Numbers-driven and strategic thinker, capable of working with
store managers to improve across key performance
- Upbeat and professional demeanor who genuinely cares about
developing other people.
- Loyal and willing to adapt quickly to our business needs,
shifting priorities around when required.
- Determined to get things done by thinking about the customer
- Poised and well-mannered, able to work through conflict and
difficult scenarios that require self control and
- Consistent in executing the job role and responsibilities by
adding their own personality and flair.
- Able to work efficiently on Google Suite, using Google Docs,
Slides, Sheets for various reports and/or presentations. Knowledge
of Microsoft Suite is also accepted.
- Embraces the use of technology and dominates systems such as
CRM, POS, Marketing Automation, Groupon, and other platforms that
are critical for the success of this role.
- Bachelors in Business Administration / Management or
- Minimum of 5 years in retail, hospitality, or service
- Minimum of 3 years of sales management and/or direct sales
experience is required.
- Proven track record managing people and teams.
- Experience or general knowledge of the medical field, either in
a MedSpa or Wellness Clinic is preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing to travel between locations on a weekly
Send your resume!
First Name *
Last Name *
Phone Number *
Which profile best describes your skills? *
Keywords: Liquivida Lounge, Fort Lauderdale , Director of Retail Sales & Operations, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!