Front Desk - Overnight (General)
Company: KW Property Management & Consulting
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 4, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Schedule: 7 days
availability needed, open availability for am and pm shift. Am -
6:30 am to 3:00pm/ PM - 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm Duties and Essential
Functions Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Greet all guests in a standing upright position as they enter
the community maintaining the highest quality of customer
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees,
visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain
security of premises. All "check-in" policies and procedures must
be followed without any exceptions.
- Coordinate with office administrative staff to maintain and
update all unit owner information in computer database.
- Utilize proper phone etiquette for all incoming and outgoing
phone calls made to residents. All calls should be clear and in a
- Report any violations of the Rules and Regulations that are
noticed at any time.
- Observe precautions required to protect Residents, guests and
property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to
- Maintain the "key" control system and assure that all keys are
locked and accounted for at all times.--
- Be familiar with the fire alarm system operations and report
all incidents to management.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as
fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Follow all standards policies and procedures with regards to
emergency response by coordinating with Management, Chief Engineer,
or Fire Rescue / Police services.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as
equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized
persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Report any and all maintenance items which include, but is not
limited to, burned out lights, leaks, broken equipment to the
Association office daily. The working environment will be indoor
and will require team member to sit and stand frequently. Low to
moderate noise level in the workplace Physical Demands The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand,
reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items
weighing 30 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity;
auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and
oral instructions and procedures. Ability to detect auditory and/or
visual emergency alarms. Noise level in the work environment is
usually low to moderate. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work Days
and hours of work will be determine at the property. This schedule
may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
Travel No travel is expected for this position. Required Education
- High school diploma or GED; some college preferred
- Must be familiar with using computer software to perform
various tasks, and must demonstrate organizational skills,
excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Minimum six months related experience and/or training.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish may be required at some
- Previous work experience in the hospitality industry highly
preferred Position Supervision Employee reports directly to the
department supervisor and/or the Association Manager of the
Other Duties Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. KW Property Management & Consulting is a
drug-free workplace.-- We are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Travel Required No .
Qualifications Skills Required MS Office Advanced Education
Required High School or better. Preferred Some college or better.
Experience Required 6 months related experience and/or
Keywords: KW Property Management & Consulting, Fort Lauderdale , Front Desk - Overnight (General), Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!