Lead Account Executive
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Tambourine is seeking an experienced Lead Account Executive to join
our team in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The role will be responsible for
the success of the Client relationship, including the Client's
perception of the value of our partnership.
- Lead all non-Sales Client-facing meetings, including Reporting
and Media Planning.
- Work with clients to understand business problems and turn them
into actionable strategies.
- Extreme proficiency in managing expectations and overcoming
objections, which is critical to the timely and successful delivery
of our solutions to clients in accordance with their needs and
- Analyze property performance data in order to provide insights
and make recommendations.
- Working knowledge and ability to clearly communicate about
marketing processes including: Display advertising, Pay-Per-Click
advertising, Social Media efforts and lead generation
- Responsible for successful on-boarding of new client
- Responsible for monthly reporting calls to clients.
- Anticipate Client needs and take proactive approach to
servicing account, including monitoring client KPIs, and
formulating innovative solutions to existing problems.
- Act as team lead and provide direction and guidance for
designated Account Executive.
- Oversee development of annual strategic marketing
communications/advertising plans as well as forecasting and
maintenance of annual advertising budgets for clients.
- Manage offline Media Projects including but not limited to
brochures, property collateral, trade show displays etc.
- Ensure that all deliverables are met and any requested
deliverables that are "out of scope" are managed with Client and
- Ensure all media projects / buys are executed on time and
- In coordination with media planning, present buy and post-buy
recaps to Client.Maintain thorough knowledge of the client's
business, the consumer, and the marketplace in order to proactively
contribute ideas and solutions.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Life and DBL Insurance (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off Position Requirements
- An innate and developed ability to manage Client perception at
an extremely high level.
- A deep understanding of Digital Marketing including: Web Design
and Development, e-Commerce conversion best practices, and email
- Strong knowledge of various Paid Digital Advertising platforms
including: Paid Search, Social Media, Display and Programmatic
advertising. Knowledge of traditional media (Print, TV, OOH, Radio)
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to
review and analyze user behavior to optimize ecommerce
- Professional communication skills (written and verbal) with
experience in public speaking.
- The ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
environment while maintaining a high level attention to
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Advertising, related field or
- MUST have MINIMUM 4+ years digital marketing/experience in
Advertising Agency or hotel/tourism environment.
- Preferred but not Required:
- CHDM certification
- Google-certified in Digital Marketing
- Short Creative Copy Experience (Banner ads, email)
- Proficiency in Mac OS
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint /Keynote
- Hotel/destination marketing experience a MAJOR plus
- Working knowledge of Print production
- Multi-lingual Exempt/Non-Exempt Exempt Full-Time/Part-Time
Full-Time Location Tambourine - Fort Lauderdale, FL EOE Statement
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
law. This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: Tambourine, Fort Lauderdale , Lead Account Executive, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!