Client Solutions Specialist II
Company: Cox Automotive
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Primary Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, Fort Lauderdale, FL,
USADivision: Cox AutomotiveJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel:
NoSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: The Client
Solutions Specialist II will be responsible for incremental
business growth for their assigned targeted areas. This position
partners with the field sales teams in creating a strategy to
achieve this goal. The Client Solutions Specialist will educate
customers on the Manheim Express Marketplace, and actively seek
opportunities to grow the relationship by consistently outstanding
service that will meet the dealer's business needs. The Client
Solutions Specialist II will manage assigned customer relationships
for Manheim Express customers with the goal of providing a
personalized experience. The Client Solutions Specialist will
ensure that we deliver a personalized, low-effort, positive
experience to our dealer customer by proactively collaborating with
field sales teams, other Manheim companies, customers and local
auction departments in order to ensure that customers' expectations
are met or exceeded. Primary Duties:
- Reviews customers' performance and recommends solutions for
improving conversion rate and/or market share.
- Conduct thorough assessment of vehicle condition following the
Manheim Express Inspection process.
- Locate, start, move, inspect, and return vehicles on dealer's
- Understand basic NAAA frame/structure guidelines as well as
common vehicle condition flaws and how to identify them.
- Perform basic mechanical checks on vehicles including,
powertrain, drivetrain, and electrical components.
- Understand basic vehicle valuation methods and guide dealers on
GFB and floor pricing.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with dealers over the
phone, online, at the auction through planned contact and
- Partners with sales in educating, selling and training
customers on Manheim Express products and services.
- Collaborates with customer account team to identify
opportunities for growth.
- Generates leads to other channels (Next Gear, notification of
newly registered dealers to sales, etc.)
- Collaborates with Sales to plan, execute, and follow-up on
- Utilizes SalesForce.com for reporting, lead input and customer
- Inform and educate dealers of changes in auction policies and
- Demonstrates professionalism and sincere appreciation for the
business relationships that have been established amongst the
dealers and Manheim.
- Functions as a solid team player and work closely with
teammates, field sales, and customer care to create a superior
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective online
and in-lane customer experience, appropriate transaction
processing, high customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Visibly demonstrates safety commitment by following all safety
and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such.
Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned
with Safety Excellence.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 3+ years of experience in related field.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal
- Ability to engage customers in a consultative manner.
- Motivated and ability to work with remote supervision.
- Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS
- Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to bend, stoop, squat, or kneel; ability to lift and hold
at least 10lbs at waist level for an extended period of time;
ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Exposure to moderate noise level, may be exposed to fumes and
Who We Are About Cox Automotive There's nothing ordinary about Cox
Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion
for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We
make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for
everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents,
we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the
automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for
our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book,
while others are creating the future of automotive at
industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About
Cox We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com. Cox is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Automotive, Fort Lauderdale , Client Solutions Specialist II, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!