Coldwell Banker is seeking a Sales Support Administrator to work
in its branch office. The hours will be between 30-40, depending on
The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for
coordinating and supporting Coldwell Banker's sales office
operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong service
background, attention to detail, a high capability with and
understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills, and a
willingness to be part of a team. Job duties will include
administrative, advertising and marketing needs, social media
support, technology and Company system support, processing,
ordering supplies and other administrative, and customer service
duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Serve as the face of the office and provide excellent customer
services to clients, independently affiliated sales agents, vendors
* Responsible for direct support of the branch manager/office
operations, including but not limited to: branch accounts payables
and receivables, expense reports, coordination all office
administration tasks, including general, office and business supply
orders, equipment maintenance, coordinate the affiliation process
for new agents, file maintenance, general office appearance, and
* Provide instruction and support on office systems.
* Order business cards, name badges and handle other
miscellaneous tasks, including zip forms, digital ink and other
* Assist sales agents with marketing, advertising and technology
needs related to company resources on request.
* Coordinate paperwork for newly affiliation sales agents.
* Provide social media and marketing support to allow the sales
agents to focus on the growth of their business.
* Responsible for the timely and accurate input and updates to
Company related systems (Homebase, Gateway, Trident, etc.).
* Assist agents with assembling materials for Open Houses.
* Perform variety of other administrative duties as
* 2+ years' experience in a customer centric business
environment with administrative responsibility for office
* Real Estate background preferred.
* Strong customer service skills with excellent communication
skills, both verbal and written.
* Ability to interact successfully with both internal and
external customers at all levels.
* Strong working knowledge of computer applications, such as but
not limited to:
* Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
* Web browsing: Internet Explorer or Chrome
* Understanding of basic network connectivity
* Proficient and skilled in social media applications including
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, company web pages, MLS.
* Ability to perform without delay and in a fast-paced
* Ability to manage and execute on assignments with competing
* Creative problem-solving skills.
* Highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and
* Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with
changing business needs.
* Willingness to work additional hours as approved by management