Ramp Supervisor - Drive
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 10, 2020
EOE SP+ Hospitality is currently appointing new Ramp
Supervisors! - Join our high energy team today!We promote from
within! - 90% of our managerial positions are filled with internal
talent! Who will I be working for?We are the "The Hospitality
Parking Company" SP+ Hospitality manages more 4 and 5 diamond
locations than any other parking company in the world! Join our
full-time, part-time or seasonal team and enjoy a FUN work location
with well-trained teams and leaders!What do I do as a Ramp
Supervisor?As our newest team member, you will be an integral part
of the warm welcome and fond farewell process.Some duties
- Providing, and leading others to provide, 5 diamond/star
services to each guest in order to portray an image of
professionalism that is guaranteed to ensure total guest and client
- Responsible for proper functioning of the shift and ensuring
all policies approved by SP+ Hospitality are adhered to by
- Enhancing the well-being of each guest and associate to ensure
a positive memorable parking or employment experience. Notes:This
job posting does not include the full range of functions/duties of
the position. Associate will be required to perform any other
job-related duties as assigned by their supervisor including the
corporate office.This document does not create any employment
contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment
relationship. A full job description is available upon request.
---.But wait!Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements
first!Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto!
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written
and oral forms.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- At least 6 months of guest service experience. Physical
- Ability to sprint short distances.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 6 or 8 hours,
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
- Ability to work in extreme elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry up to 50 pounds (signs,
luggage, etc.) Classification:Non-exemptHourly Wage + Cash Tips SP+
Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy
and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job
classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected
by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate
harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on
the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual
exercised his or her EEO rights.*USA Parking will provide
reasonable accommodations during its interviews for individuals
with disabilities, including providing a sign language interpreter,
upon request. Please email your request for a reasonable
accommodation to this email address: email@example.com.Must be
able to work overnight (11p-7a) if needed
Keywords: SP+, Fort Lauderdale , Ramp Supervisor - Drive, Other , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!