Legal Assistant (First Party Property)
Company: Kelley Kronenberg
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Our firm is seeking a qualified legal assistant to
support one of our First Party Property insurance defense teams in
Ft Lauderdale, FL! We are seeking candidates who are want to
establish their career at Kelley Kronenberg and contribute to the
growth of the firm! Experience in high-volume, fast-paced
environments is strongly preferred as well as a desire to work in a
collaborative, team environment.Responsibilities:
Maintain attorney's calendars.
- Scheduling hearings, depositions, mediations, and
- Coordinating with judges, opposing counsel, clients, mediators,
vendors, and other legal positions in case.
- E-Filing via E-Portal, E-Courtesy, and E-Service to opposing
- Managing Case Glide, Acuity, and Atlas portals to update
- Handling incoming invoices
- Bills clients/ ensures billing requirements are met.
- Drafting correspondences to adjusters, clients, mediators,
opposing counsels and judges
- Drafting motions and notices/ ensuring subpoenas are served,
redacting and putting together documents for discovery
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Calendaring deadlines, hearings, depositions, and
- Opening and closing of a file.
- Other administrative tasks as requested by the unit's
paralegals and attorneys.Qualifications:
2+ years of related experience in First Party Property litigation
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
- MS Office Suite Knowledge a must.
- Must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment with
- Outstanding skills in proofreading and editing required .
- Aderant Total Office (ATO) knowledge a plus.
- Must have a superior attention to detail and organizational
- Strong communicator comfortable interacting with leadership and
clients is ideal.
- Can take initiative without much prompting.
- Experience with efiling a must.
- Strong multitasking capabilities preferred.
- Must be able to work in a technology focused environment .This
is a great chance for candidates to advance their careers, help
grow the Kelley Kronenberg business and find a law firm that cares
about work-life balance. Kelley Kronenberg offers a competitive
salary complimented by an excellent benefits package with a variety
of cost-effective plans to support your health and financial
All inquiries will be kept confidential.Kelley Kronenberg is
currently not accepting resumes or referrals from search firms for
this position.Kelley Kronenberg is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Kelley Kronenberg, Fort Lauderdale , Legal Assistant (First Party Property), Legal , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!