Legal Administrative Assistant
Company: Universal Insurance Holdings INC
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 19, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing!We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business.Legal Administrative AssistantPosition
Requirements:* Must be flexible with the ability to handle multiple
projects simultaneously in a fast-paced litigation environment
* Must be capable of performing a variety of administrative duties
for the Dept.
* Understanding of legal terminology and local court/jurisdiction
* Ability to prioritize and identify urgency as well as manage time
and multitask effectivelyPosition Duties:
* Open, file, and organize digital litigation case files.
* Prepare litigation documents (corporate representative binders,
trial documents, and settlement documents) and legal correspondence
to be issued to counsel and court.
* Input data into legal case management system.
* Scan, organize, and forward outgoing and incoming mail.
* Answer incoming calls to the Litigation Dept and forward
* Timely complete required litigation and administrative
tasks.Experience and Skills:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience as a legal administrative
* Experience in insurance defense litigation preferred
* Highly proficient in MS OfficeBenefit Highlights
* Industry leading medical, dental and vision insurance plan
* 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match of 100% on up to 5%
of compensation (match is fully-vested immediately)
* Generous PTO policy
* Eligible for performance based bonuses
Universal Insurance Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We consider the best qualified individuals available,
without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin,
ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression,
sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other
group protected by federal, state or local law.By submitting your
resume for this position, you understand and agree that Universal
Insurance Holdings, Inc., may share your resume, as well as any
other related personal information or documentation you provide,
with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of
considering you for other available positions.
Keywords: Universal Insurance Holdings INC, Fort Lauderdale , Legal Administrative Assistant, Legal , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!