FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Service medical laboratory equipment (hematology, chemistry,
coagulation, etc) for this manufacturer of medical laboratory
analyzers. Current or recent Field Service experience in the
Medical Device industry is required. You will be servicing
automated robotic lab instrumentation. You need to currently reside
in the greater Fort Luaderdale FL area for this position (no
- Base salary $65K - $75K (overtime, installation commission, &
bonus will add $15K - $20K annually)
- Company vehicle
- Laptop, Cellphone
- Fully paid family medical
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, PTO, and paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual bonus
- Will be involved with the installation, servicing, and
preventive maintenance of the instrumentation.
- Establish a good customer relations foundation.
- Coordinates problem resolution within the Field Support
- Maintain car inventory, such as tools, trunk stock (parts),
- Provides basic on-site training regarding the operation of
- A Certificate or AAS Degree in electronics or a related
discipline is a requirement.
- Overnight travel will be required
- Minimum of 3 years experience servicing medical lab analyzers
or other medical instrumentation.
- This job requires the individual to be fully vaccinated against
- This position is not eligible for sponsorship for work
authorization. Therefore, if you require sponsorship to work in the
U.S., we cannot consider your application at this time.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Fort Lauderdale , FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!