REMOTE Business Analyst with SAP by Design expertise
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Apply for Job - REMOTE Business Analyst with SAP by Design
expertise #7094 Apply for this Job below or Call Us at 305-651-6500
REMOTE Business Analyst with SAP by Design expertise This is an
excellent high-growth career opportunity to work with a leading
consumer goods company doing over $2B per year and experiencing
tremendous growth and expanding globally. The company is based in
South Florida, and they offer an excellent salary, benefits and
partial telecommuting. You will work in the office 3 days a week
and from home 2 days a week. If you have an interest, please send
your up-to-date resume in Word format and your availability to
speak for 15 minutes. Please note that this is not a contract, this
is an FTE role. Business Analyst with SAP by Design expertise In
this role you will:
- Provide support for issues arising from business systems
- Gather requirements and document with clients, internal users,
and vendors for systems development, enhancements, and process
- Develop and document functional business specifications for
- Collaborate with business partners to identify systems and
process solutions that will enable new business opportunities.
- Develop and lead and document test plans and results of new
systems functionality and processes.
- Develop dashboards to support executive reporting and
- Outline large and complex datasets and perform advanced
- Coordinate and communicate with finance personnel.
- Assist in system enhancements, gathering and documentation,
functional design documentation, configuration setup, testing and
- Document procedures and policies to drive efficiency and
- Fuction as information organizer for Finance For this role you
- 1-3 years of experience managing and developing technical
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP/WMS fundamentals related to Material
Master and Inventory Control Modules.
- Strong knowledge of Raw Materials, WIP, Subassemblies and
Finish Good inventory management and processes.
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and
prioritize daily workload.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Propose and implement solutions that address business
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. If this is
not the right opportunity or time for you to make a transition,
please pass this on to any colleagues that might be a good fit. We
will thank you for a $1k referral fee for anyone we place.
Keywords: SherlockTalent, Fort Lauderdale , REMOTE Business Analyst with SAP by Design expertise, IT / Software / Systems , Weston, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!