Field Service Technician - REMOTE
Company: Parkson Corp.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Field Service Technician in Water/Wastewater Industry
Remote based position
Up to 90% Travel
Services products and equipment as assigned. Starts up, identifies,
analyzes and repairs instruments and products at customer's
location. Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys,
installations and modifications as needed or requested by
customers. Performs training at customer site. Troubleshoots basic
control circuits. Determines parts to order for repairs and
timeliness of need.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assumes responsibility, performing preventative maintenance,
site surveys start-ups and repairs, installations and modifications
as needed or requested by customers.
- Assumes responsibility for determining the best method to
resolve problems encountered at the customer site and for
accurately describing problems and communicating with the
- Acts as a liaison between customer and Company providing
feedback to Business Units.
- Provides trip reports in a timely manner and maintains records
- Manages own travel arrangements to minimize costs
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma
- Must have thorough technical knowledge of assigned
- Experience with ISO9001 requirements desirable
- 2 years technical training in area of specialty
- 2 years field troubleshooting experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read mechanical and technical drawings
- Ability to perform extensive manual laborW
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 plus pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Up to 90%
Parkson Corporation does not sponsor for immigration, including for
H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role. Benefits
include health care (medical, dental, vision) with coverage
starting on first day of employment as well as 401(k) with company
match and holiday pay.
Parkson Corporation is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. Parkson Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Parkson Corp., Fort Lauderdale , Field Service Technician - REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!