Full Stack Software Engineer
Company: T R I M
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 14, 2022
T R I M Agency is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to lead
our development efforts on client projects. The ideal candidate
will love to build software, loves to see apps grow from zero to
launch, and loves to build best practices for other team members.
Our primary area of focus is building apps in the health, wellness,
and fitness space.
T R I M Agency is a remote first product studio and practitioners
of agile development. We have worked with clients like Mailchimp,
Patreon, Spirit Airlines, RedBull, and PBS but our passion is
building zero-to-one for startups and digital transformation
projects. For every project, we form small teams that build from
zero to launch.
We expect our candidate to have a consultant mindset, self-start on
product features, and maintain sprint responsibility week-to-week
by working closely with product owners and teammates.
Our culture is fostered through instituting the importance of the 8
TLC's (Exercise, Diet, Nature, Service, Relationships, Recreation,
Relaxation / Stress Management, and Spiritual Health), and we
structure our weekly sprints to include both "inspo days", as well
as paid investment time during our sprints.
Despite being remote, we are the creators and owners of General
Provision Coworking, and home to Broward's first coding Bootcamp.
Local candidates will have free membership access to our
workspaces, with an open bar tab at our cafe.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining APIs and Microservices
- Implementing best practices, design patterns, architecture, and
- Running dev sprints and delivering quality code
Here is what you must have:
- At least one year professional experience in full stack JS
- Experience with TypeScript
- Track record of building APIs for web or mobile apps and
fearless integration of 3rd party libraries
- Comfortable using Git, Github, Asana, and Slack.
- Excellent communication skills, strong writing and presentation
- Comfort running two week sprints, and being accountable to your
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Heroku
- Experience working with and understanding CI/CD and support
- Experience with some legacy stacks of ours like Rails and
- Agency or Consulting Experience
We evaluate our hires in this prioritized order:
- Communication Skills
- Culture Fit
- Leadership quality
- Depth of specialty
Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Days, Health Insurance Program (on
boards within 30 days after contract period)
This is a remote position with a preference for South Florida
Keywords: T R I M, Fort Lauderdale , Full Stack Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!