Company: Ntelicor, L.P.
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Share This Job See All Jobs
Our Android Developers work with other team members to produce
customer facing mobile applications that provide a superior user
experience and support key business objectives. Developers
participate in all aspects of application development including
design, development and delivery using an Agile process.
- Create awesome experiences for customers
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product owners to
bring customer focused features to life
- Write quality code that is efficient, maintainable and will
scale across teams
- Own your code from conception to production
- Work with customer support and product owners to pivot on
features and address reported bugs Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Java, Kotlin programming, and debugging
- 3+ years of Android development experience with knowledge of
API design, best practices, and UX guidelines.
- Demonstrates great communication skills and initiative to solve
problems and convey solutions to peers and product owners
- Knowledge of multi-threading concepts, TCP/IP, database, and
REST based JSON APIs. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in commercial software
- History of publishing native mobile apps
- Knowledge of UI testing and continuous integration 7391
Upload Resume File:
Upload Resume File: ...
Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML,
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store
your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your
fitness for the position, including sharing it with the hiring
People looking for jobs should not put anything here.
We are uploading your application. It may take a few moments to
read your resume. Please wait!
Keywords: Ntelicor, L.P., Fort Lauderdale , Android Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!