Senior Software Developer - .NET
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 5, 2021
If you are a Senior Software Developer with .NET experience,
please read on!
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL (Currently remote due to
Salary: $110k - $130k
Requirements: 8+ years Software Development across C#/.NET/MVC +
We are fast growing, extremely well funded and established SaaS
healthcare and data analytics company. Our software is relied on
heavily by pharmaceutical/ biotech companies, government agencies,
and healthcare providers. We are backed by huge partners including
significant investment by Google Ventures.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- HUGE growth opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Growing quickly!
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with other Engineers/Architects/Teams to recommend new
technologies to ensure innovation, quality, and
- Design, development, and delivery of software applications
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Be a team player / laugh and have fun / strive to get
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS or equivalent technical degree preferred
- Experience with JS frameworks like JQuery, Angular, React, Vue,
- Experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server
Nice To Have
- Experience with SOLR or Elasticsearch
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary ($110k - $130k)
- Stable Healthcare company
- Established and growing!
- Strong GlassDoor rating
- Dynamic and exciting work environment
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, etc.)
- 401k + company match
- Casual work environment
- Much more!
So if this sounds like you and you're looking to grow with an
incredible company, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : BL1- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Brennen Leftwick - Associate Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Optello will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: Optello, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Software Developer - .NET, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!