Division Manager- IT Security
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Job Title: Division Manager- IT Security Location: Fort Lauderdale,
FL Duration: Direct Hire Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders
or Authorized to Work in the USOverview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information
Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT
staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right
position. We currently have an opportunity for a Division Manager-
IT Security in Division Manager- IT SecurityQualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Business, Public
Administration or related field.
- Five (5) or more years of progressively responsible
professional/managerial level experience within a
- Previous supervisory experience required. Additional qualifying
experience or completion of coursework at an accredited college or
university in a job-related field, may substitute on a
year-for-year basis for the required experience or
- An in-depth employment background check, including a polygraph
exam, will be conducted as part of the post offer on-boarding
process as this position is deemed security sensitive.
- Essential Employees
- will be required to work during a declared emergency. The
employee's Department Head will determine who will be required to
work during each emergency.Preferences:
- Prior experience managing an Information Technology (IT)
- Prior experience developing and implementing an enterprise
- Prior experience developing and implementing a cybersecurity
incident response plan and leading the response to a cybersecurity
- The position involves light physical demands, such as exerting
up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force
frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee
must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The list of essential functions, as outlined herein, is intended to
be representative of the tasks performed within this
classification. The omission of a function does not preclude
management from assigning essential duties not listed herein if
such duties relate to the position.
- Responsible for day to day operations in planning, organizing,
and directing programs and functional responsibilities of the
Department's Information Technology (IT) Security Division.
- Responsible for the management of the Division's budget and
makes recommendations for hiring, discipline, and general
operational decisions required to effectively manage first line
supervisors and professional staff.
- Prepares and presents the Division's recommended budget to the
Department Director, Budget Office, City's Budget Advisory Board
and City Manager.
- Develops and implements cybersecurity framework, programs,
policies, and procedures; directs, assigns, schedules, supervises
and reviews the work of Information Technology (IT)security
professional, paraprofessional, supervisory, technical, and
clerical support personnel.
- Develops, implements and maintain the City's cybersecurity
incident response plan and lead the City's incident response to
- Works closely with management on security planning initiatives
and activities, business planning and strategic planning.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a
City-wide cybersecurity framework and operations services and
- Reviews and participates in the approval process for various
technology related contracts and agreements.
- Prepares, approves, and presents items for consideration of the
- Manages or coordinates projects as assigned; confers with the
public, business community, governmental agencies, officials and
- Performs related duties as required and as directed.Our
benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much MoreAbout TekPartners:
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in
the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT
talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to
many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the
industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right
job opportunity every day.--TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: TekPartners/MedPartners, Fort Lauderdale , Division Manager- IT Security, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!