Contract Recruiter (Remote)
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company OverviewLambert is a strategic communication, capital
markets and integrated marketing firm known for making its clients
seen and understood in a hyper-connected world. We bring
passionate-energy and thoughtful approaches to multiple sectors of
business, including mobility and automotive, education and social
impact, healthcare, capital markets and public affairs. With
offices across the country, our firm has gained regional and
national recognition, neither of which would be possible without
understanding how to produce ideas that catch light.
View some of our past work here and learn more about our company
Job SummaryLambert is currently seeking a highly qualified and
motivated Contract Recruiter to work closely with our Talent &
Culture team as a critical resource and support to our growing
firm. Primary projects and assignments include designing and
coordinating our hiring process, sourcing qualified candidates, and
applying advanced interviewing techniques. The ideal candidate will
have demonstrated expertise in full-cycle recruitment employing
specialized skills and network to help bring the right people on
In this role you will...
- Meet with hiring managers to discuss their hiring needs and
formulate a strategy.
- Design and coordinate the selection and staffing process to
include the development of key resources and tools to support the
- Assess existing applicant tracking system for full utilization
of its features.
- Source qualified candidates via job sites, databases,
- Help establish connections with professional groups,
communities and other organizations.
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring teams.
- Schedule interviews.
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods
(e.g. structured interviews, behavioral interviews).
- Advise hiring managers to help them make better hiring
- Create reports on hiring progress and other recruiting
- Other duties as assigned.
The travel requirements for the role include---
- Approximate frequency of 0%
The ideal candidate possesses the following... Skills, Knowledge
- Analytical, organized, strategic and creative.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong collaborator and the ability to work on a team.
- Results-oriented, critical thinking, and sound
- Extremely versatile and dedicated to efficient productivity.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in full-cycle recruiting.
- Proven experience in organizing and directing multiple
- Public relations, marketing communication, investor relations
industry experience preferred.
- Technology recruiting experiences, a plus.
- Familiarity with JazzHR, a plus Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, HR or similar
The work environment regularly presents the following physical
- Hear or understand verbal and written communication
- Communicate verbally and in writing with clarity
- Read or check documents for accuracy
- Use keyboard to enter or revise words or data
- Use computer monitor
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Walk and sit
- Lift and carry up to 20 pounds
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
Lambert is proud to celebrate an inclusive culture and welcomes
candidate's perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds. We are an
equal opportunity employer and we understand that by assembling a
diverse and inclusive workforce allows for a more open exchange of
ideas, solutions, and progress.
We welcome your consideration for this role and look forward to
connecting with you!
Keywords: Lambert, Fort Lauderdale , Contract Recruiter (Remote), Human Resources , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!