Company: Encompass Onsite Solutions
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Payroll ManagerNature of WorkOur Payroll Manager will oversee
and manage the entire payroll function ensuring pay is processed on
time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations. -
Directly reporting to the CFO, you will be able to develop and
implement payroll best practices by leading all processes to ensure
that wages, taxes, benefits, deductions, and employee information
are accurate. - Responsibilities:
- Lead payroll processing for 900+ hourly and salaried employees
including, but not limited to, reviewing, and importing hours from
the time and attendance system, entering tax and direct deposit
information, administering regulatory requirements such as
garnishments, tax levies, and support orders.
- Calculate and process commissions, bonuses, stipends, and
- Supports training department with onboarding new hires and
managers to learn best practices for time and attendance. -
- Evaluate and implement payroll best practices, systems, and
- Produce scheduled and ad-hoc reports pertaining to payroll and
human resources requirements.
- Set up new state taxes, worker's compensation, disability
insurance, and other compliance items in the payroll system as the
company expands to new territories.
- Provide great customer service to employees as the main point
of contact for payroll inquiries.
- Partner with Human Resources team to evaluate current benefits
offerings, make recommendations to enhance total rewards, and
assist with open enrollment
- Plans, conducts, and audits benefits monthly billings and
employee/dependent enrollment and ensures benefit deductions are
accurately entered in payroll, including medical, dental, vision
plans, and 401k.
- Administer time and attendance, leaves, COBRA, disability, and
workers' compensation cases Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience administering in-house
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) required
- Strong knowledge of a variety of computer software applications
including payroll, benefits, time & attendance, and HR information
systems (ADP current system being utilized).
- Excellent time management, organizational, and follow-through
- Positive and flexible attitude, keeping relationships top of
- Highly collaborative, detail-oriented, organized with superb
customer service and communication skills.FLSA Status: - Exempt - -
EEO Class Code: Professional -
Keywords: Encompass Onsite Solutions, Fort Lauderdale , Payroll Manager, Human Resources , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!