Senior Oracle Payroll Consultant
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Sr Oracle Cloud Payroll Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business
challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR)
function through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and
structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business
objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process
design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Opportunity to optimize cloud technology for our clients
through assessments, process improvements, optimization of
technology, opportunity to do single-module implementation
Human Capital As-A-Service
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our
products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create
sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital's Asset
group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and
operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients
navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath /
EngagePath and Change Scout.
Required is a minimum of 6 years' experience in the following
- Hands on experience in several Full Life Cycle implementation
of the Oracle HCM Payroll product, from planning to configuration
- 6+ Years of Experience in Oracle HCM Cloud environment, or
other Oracle versions of the Oracle application solution set for
- Experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting Oracle
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation
lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live,
- Experience in leading a work stream, reviewing, and assisting
in the creation of project deliverables.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement
of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been
suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL,
Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related
IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business
Keywords: Deloitte, Fort Lauderdale , Senior Oracle Payroll Consultant, Human Resources , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!