Company: Randstad USA
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 8, 2021
- industry: Administrative and Support Services Randstad is a
global provider of staffing solutions and owner of Monster.com. We
recently ascended to the #1 staffing organization in the world!
Here in Ft. Lauderdale, we provide recruitment services (remotely)
for Fortune 500 companies across the United States. We are
currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to support our
team of National Recruiters. This is an entry level opportunity for
a foot into the door of the exciting world of Staffing and
*This position will begin as a remote (work from home) opportunity
with the expectation of converting to an office role in the near
- Support National Recruitment team by sourcing and pipelining
candidates from various databases, social media sites and other
- Create job advertisements (job postings) using candidate
- Evaluate resumes for skill match to positions
- Interact with all levels of job seekers using appropriate
communication styles and channels
- Qualify candidates through phone screenings, skills testing and
- Schedule interview appointments with Recruiting team
- Assist with professional reference checks
We'll expect you to be comfortable talking to many job-seekers over
the phone about employment opportunities every day, have the
ability to easily navigate between websites and window tabs, and
the willingness to receive and apply feedback and coaching in the
moment...As well as...
- Excellent communication (people skills) comfortable and
confident making a large volume of outbound calls to job applicants
and job seekers across the United States
- Organization skills with email, online documents and daily
- Coachable with ability to follow instructions and take
- Attention to details and follow up skills
- Technical Computer Skills: Intermediate level skill with Word,
Excel and Outlook, able to utilize multiple screens and windows
- Flexible and adaptable to manage a challenging, fast paced work
- Familiarity with Gmail a big plus!
- Reliability and punctuality (able to work your assigned shift
- Self starter, able to work productively with minimal
supervision and initiative to stay in communication with management
throughout the work day
- Comfortable working towards daily and weekly metrics and
- Ambition to take your career to the next level!
- Reliable Internet connection with comfortable at-home work
- Must have reliable transportation to commute to the office 2-3
times per week in the future (office located near I-95 & Cypress
Creek Rd in Ft Lauderdale)
- Must be able to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 9am -
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
We offer hands-on training, coaching and mentoring every step of
Ready to join our team??? APPLY TODAY!
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great
companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your
employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and
qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking
for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities,
no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race,
Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran
Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or
any other classification protected by law.
Randstad USA, Registered office:--- One Overton Park, 3625
Cumberland Blvd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339.
RANDSTAD, HUMAN FORWARD and SHAPING THE WORLD OF WORK are
registered trademarks of Randstad N.V.
Keywords: Randstad USA, Fort Lauderdale , Recruiting Coordinator, Human Resources , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!