Human Resources Administrators
Company: STS Aviation Group
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Under general supervision, performs a wide variety of human
resource administrative services which includes payroll, record
keeping, filing and running reports. Job Duties:
- Establishes/maintains employee records; ensures employee
changes are entered correctly and made on a timely basis; review
changes for proper authorization and adherence to policy including
compliance with federal/state/local regulations.
- Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing
- Uploads applicable files to Company and or vendors to maintain
enrollment databases and employee information.
- Supports the use and application of established Human Resources
programs, tools, policies, and procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between management and employees by
handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and
helping resolve work-related problems. Education:
- HS Diploma or GED required
- An Associate Degree or Technical Certification is very common
at this level and may be required within certain job
- Desirable BA/BS Degree - Preferable Business Administration or
- Prefer at least 2 years of experience or greater in area of
responsibility related to human resources program administration,
payroll, benefits, and control of policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Assignments require thorough knowledge in technical and
specialty area and in all possible tasks and responsibilities of
the job function.
- Role takes leadership for applying new processes and skills to
improve the operations status quo.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws, rules, and
- Maintain records, and prepare reports, and correspondence
related to the work.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to appropriately plan and organize; administer and
prioritize; monitor and evaluate the work flow of projects and
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of human resources
information and documents. Working Conditions / Environment/
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all
regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal
- Ability to work flexible hours and different shifts if
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol
testing under FAA regulations General Comments:
- Commitment to company values and complies with department
norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Incorporates Lean and P3E processes and concepts into daily
- Strive for continuous improvement to processes and
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required by the employee.
- Performs other duties as assigned About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services--is a--Top 100 Staffing Firm--that's
partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace,
manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional
recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client
locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting
career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to
a--Recruiting Professional--directly, call--1-800-359-4787. STS
Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: STS Aviation Group, Fort Lauderdale , Human Resources Administrators, Human Resources , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!