HR Shared Services Coordinator
Company: Citrix Systems
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 15, 2020
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our
technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are
relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from
anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for
ever-improving performance drive our company and our people
forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
HR Shared Services Coordinator
What we're looking for:
As HR Shared Services Coordinator, you will provide timely,
specific information and support to employees related to Human
Resources activities, including, but not limited to, offer and new
hire tasks, relocation, employment verification, status changes and
transactions, HRIS protocol and related administrative support;
general immigration inquiries.
- Works closely with the Talent Acquisition Team and prepares
Americas offer letters and routes for signature.
- Initiates and completes hires in Workday for new hires.
- Initiates background checks, follows up with candidate and
background screening company.
- Initiates immigration and relocation as needed.
- Follows up with candidates and new hires on outstanding
- Prepares Offer Letters for Internal Transfers and routes for
approval. Submits transfer into Workday and manages through full
- Runs standard reports in Workday to assist with Onboarding as
- Sends communications to the hiring manager and new hires
pertaining to their onboarding.
- Processes Workday transactions for employee data and benefit
- Addresses ASKHR requests for assistance from Americas employees,
answering specific questions when appropriate, or redirecting the
employee to the primary source of information, i.e. Backstage,
Finance, appropriate HR department contact (HRIS, Payroll,
Compensation/Benefits, Global Mobility, Talent Acquisition).
- Assists with special administrative projects as requested by
members of HR.
- May have additional expertise area and responsibility such as
Talent Acquisition, Compensation or other HR subject matters.
- Provides input to standardized responses to employee questions
and process documents.
- Provides assistance to the Global Mobility team regarding
immigration forms and relocation.
- Maintains documentation for assigned cases as per HR procedures.
Collects/refers to applicable documents for various activities.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years business experience and exposure to employee documents
What you re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to
work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It s a simple
philosophy that guides everything we do including how we work. If
you re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a
difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do
what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just
described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Shared Services (AskHR)
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create
a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work
whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and
collaboration is what we re all about. The Perks: We offer
competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You
ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We ll give you
all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and
local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of
age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier
status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical
conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix
Recruitment Policy Notice at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with
disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request
for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the job application process,
please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving
Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles
of similar qualifications.
Keywords: Citrix Systems, Fort Lauderdale , HR Shared Services Coordinator, Human Resources , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!