Company: Noble House Hotels and Resorts
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Ready to work and play on Fort Lauderdale Beach?
There is a $500 Hiring Bonus for this position!
We are excited that you are considering joining Pelican Grand Beach Resort!
Sitting directly on the Atlantic Ocean, Pelican Grand Beach Resort boasts breathtaking views and instantly surrounds guests with a sense of old Florida grandeur. 156-rooms, 4 diamond, 3 outlets, a lazy river and beach front? Yes please! The Pelican Grand Beach Resort in Ft. Lauderdale Beach is looking for a restaurant Busser overlooking the beach everyday.
We are a very diverse team with a ton of personality! Come play with us!
The Busser Will:
* Complete all established set-up, stocking and closing duties on time.
* Clear, clean, and reset tables according to procedures.
* Clean area under and around tables inside restaurant and outside verandah.
* Know and adhere to health and sanitation guidelines at all times.
* Demonstrate a courteous, friendly, polite, congenial and efficient attitude.
* Promote positive guest/employee relations.
* Complete other assignments as directed
At Pelican, we often celebrate our employees' accomplishments. Are you all about being your best self, doing the right thing, bringing your natural smile and having fun? Then we hope to welcome you to our amazing family.
We also offer AWESOME benefits such as:
* 401K (and 401K matching)
* Paid time off
* Insurance to include health, medical, vision, dental, hospital coverage, employee assistance program, life and accidental death, pet, and short-term disability
* HUGE employee discounts
* Multiple parking options
* One free meal during your shift
* Many recognition programs
* Referral programs
* Growth opportunities
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities. Must also be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform these essential functions of the job.
* Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time
* Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
* Must be able to pass a background check
* Must be legally allowed to work in the United States
Keywords: Noble House Hotels and Resorts, Fort Lauderdale , Restaurant Busser, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
here to apply!