- To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to bar
patrons according to standard recipes.
- Provide prompt and courteous food & beverage service to guests
while maximizing sales volume.
- Must upsell food and beverage items .
- Understanding of PMS, liquor bottles, glassware, soda gun,
shakers, blenders, dishwasher, coolers, recipes, and food service
- Must be 21 years of age
- Basic math skills
- Must have basic knowledge of beer, wine and spirits and be
familiar with menu items
- Must demonstrate the ability to upsell and drive revenue
- A minimum of 3 years bartending experience REQUIRED
- Must be friendly and customer oriented
- Must complete TIPS or state specific training
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
- Knowledge of ALOHA helpful
- Prepares beverages requested by customer or servers to maximize
revenues for the hotel according to recipes
- Uses accuracy in mixing beverages requiring multiple
- Ensures customer and server requests are completed in a prompt
and courteous manner based on established procedures and
- Maintain clean and organized work area to maximize efficiency and
- Set up bar and back bar according to established procedures
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol
consumption or impaired condition of customers
- Checks identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an
alcoholic beverage is in question
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Must be able to identify intoxicated individuals and suspend
service per TIPS and or state guidelines
- Comfortable with making empowered financial decisions
- Able to work within a team
- Leadership mentality
- Ability to create memorable moments for your guests
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Execute other duties as assigned by managers/supervisors
- Bachelor's or Associates Degree preferred, plus 2 or more years
experience required. Excellent leadership, interpersonal &
- Must possess strong organizational & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on feet and stand for long periods.
- Competent & trustworthy cash handling skills.
- Strong command of English language including speaking, reading
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work days, nights,
Join our team, where you'll be a BiG Deal! We want only
the best team members, and offer some BiG perks that make us a
from other employers.
- FREE Parking Onsite
- Associate Travel Discounts
- Healthcare Benefits*
- Paid Vacation & Holidays*
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- 2231 N Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305, USA