Company: Meridian Senior Living
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Meridian Senior Living believes that "Everyone Deserves a Great
Life." -To us, a great life in our communities starts with great
employees. - What makes a great employee, you ask? -We believe a
great employee is someone that understands that our work is hard
yet rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that
at the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making
a difference in someone's life.What do we offer to these great
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options
for you to choose from) - complete with Medical, Dental, and
- 1800MD - Telemedicine that is available to all employees and
their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident
Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts - (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office
Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career - whether it
be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity,
joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an
employee can ask for.Details about the Housekeeper position we are
hiring for:As a Housekeeper, the primary purpose of your position
is to maintain assigned areas in a clean, sanitary, safe, and
attractive manner in accordance with established procedures and as
directed by the supervisor assuring that the highest degree of
cleanliness and sanitation is maintained at all times. In addition,
this position performs the job duties for residents and with team
members in a courteous and professional manner ensuring that
resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.Requirements:
- One-year related experience in a similar environment with
on-the-job training preferred
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the
- Must be able to read, write and follow oral and written
directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team
member as well as an individual
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background check
-Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Meridian Senior Living, Fort Lauderdale , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!