Overnight Lavazza Barista
Company: The Westin Beach Ft Lauderdale
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Provide superior customer service while maintaining a clean and
attractive outlet for guests.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand
- Prepare customers orders as requested accurately and
- Ring guest check correctly. Close the check to the proper method
of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
- Ensures guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction,
tactfully negotiates resolution.
- Maintain the highest level of standards for all product
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment, service
stations or seating areas.
- Comply with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of payments,
check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer and house
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and returns
bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Escape to The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort and discover the
"Venice of America." Spectacular views of the ocean or Intracoastal
Waterway and the sound of lapping waves stimulate your senses, day
and night. We are the best place to work on the beach according to
our associates with an AOS score of 95%. We offer free employee
lunch, free parking, and monetary incentives based off of Trip
Advisor and GSS mentions. Come find your home away from home and
join the Westin team today!We value U.S. military experience and
invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin Beach Ft Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale , Overnight Lavazza Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!